Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's much more interesting for me to watch Wami than the whore Robin or someone else. After such a chapter, the break is not terrible
Robin fight looks interesting, every time we see Nami and Usopp it's to see them run away crying with their shitty running gag. They are the worst Mugi in the arc every time we see them the chapter is shit

Not afraid, I know I won't be conversation unless you be honest, so be honest to say 'ZKK' is debunked then.
Ill state it again. ZKK is not debunked until the final blow lands on Kaido, if Zoro does not slice Kaido's head off at the end of the war I will admit I am wrong

Predictions please? seems like you are afraid to make them

Come back when you actual have guts to make predictions? and not cower to this excuse you have. Thought Sanji stans werent afraid of making predictions... guess I was wrong

Robin fight looks interesting, every time we see Nami and Usopp it's to see them run away crying with their shitty running gag. They are the worst Mugi in the arc every time we see them the chapter is shit
All of Robin's fights are boring and stupid, and she's the worst Straw Hat. I'd rather watch 10 chapters with Tama than one chapter with Robin. Nami and Usopp are the best in this arc, their fights is always fun, unpredictable and original.

He conceded to Doffy, he lost to Judge... that's how losing works any way you shape it. Lol at your excuse for Vergo. Where did I mention he got beated by Black Maria... It's so easy to catch you in your lies, I said he got "captured" by Black Maria... which is true... and because he was too slow to evade... SAD! and fell into her trap because his CoO was not up to par.

Zoro got hit by a nail.... apparantly to you that's a attack that "bodied zoro" even though it did not effect Zoro's fighting ability. He got hit by the nails because he was not fast enough to block all the nails.
Kyoshiro's henchmen dont mention that during their matchup
Apoo is trash and Zoro took out the trash, an L is still an L

Ulti got back up from Big Mom's attack.

Zoro didnt get help, working together and getting help are two different things

When you can start commenting actual facts come back and we can talk again "kid"
He never conceded. Law switch him before Doffy strike, but didn't mean he stated about giving up as he isn't the type to stop fighting when it get heated. Judge is cheated, not a true fight if you need soldiers to take your hits. Saying that means you must agree on Gyukimaro fainting Zoro as well then.

Sanji send Vergo flying and bleeding while nerf. How is that 'beaten' when Sanji was fine in the arc from facing him. You the one who say he that on Maria when we both know he doesn't fight women. Using that as point is stupid if your forcing that and not see it like Kalifia situation as doesn't mean he isn't stronger than her as he is as shown able to damage Queen and King. COO can't detect objects like sticky web when you enter and stick to you, Idk what you going off from.

Hawkins was fine from the fight while Zoro was bleeding and need medical again. Law actually beat Hawkins, not Zoro who struggle with him.

He got help form them to face Kaido and that is true.

Apoo got better of him and 2 vs 1 didn't knockout Apoo who is back on his feat and being a issue after Zoro stated he will 'take care' of him, but didn't.

Kid, you do know saying same thing as me make you a bot or troll. Your not helping yourself there.

All of Robin's fights are boring and stupid, and she's the worst Straw Hat. I'd rather watch 10 chapters with Tama than one chapter with Robin. Nami and Usopp are the best in this arc, their fights is always fun, unpredictable and original.
How can you say that when she never had a real fight? How interesting is it to see Nami and Usopp run around crying and making crappy jokes?

Ill state it again. ZKK is not debunked until the final blow lands on Kaido, if Zoro does not slice Kaido's head off at the end of the war I will admit I am wrong

Predictions please? seems like you are afraid to make them

Come back when you actual have guts to make predictions? and not cower to this excuse you have. Thought Sanji stans werent afraid of making predictions... guess I was wrong
Then we have nothing to talk about as if you can't be adult to admit the truth, then how can I trust you on a 'honest' talk if you can't admit that one.

This same stuff you get debunked many times on, so again when you can be mature, we can talk. I am not going into circle with a BENNEDICK :kayneshrug:.

He never conceded. Law switch him before Doffy strike, but didn't mean he stated about giving up as he isn't the type to stop fighting when it get heated. Judge is cheated, not a true fight if you need soldiers to take your hits. Saying that means you must agree on Gyukimaro fainting Zoro as well then.

Sanji send Vergo flying and bleeding while nerf. How is that 'beaten' when Sanji was fine in the arc from facing him. You the one who say he that on Maria when we both know he doesn't fight women. Using that as point is stupid if your forcing that and not see it like Kalifia situation as doesn't mean he isn't stronger than her as he is as shown able to damage Queen and King. COO can't detect objects like sticky web when you enter and stick to you, Idk what you going off from.

Hawkins was fine from the fight while Zoro was bleeding and need medical again. Law actually beat Hawkins, not Zoro who struggle with him.

He got help form them to face Kaido and that is true.

Apoo got better of him and 2 vs 1 didn't knockout Apoo who is back on his feat and being a issue after Zoro stated he will 'take care' of him, but didn't.

Kid, you do know saying same thing as me make you a bot or troll. Your not helping yourself there.
The He was "You" from the last response

You and You're(You are)... I got you on the grammar

Then we have nothing to talk about as if you can't be adult to admit the truth, then how can I trust you on a 'honest' talk if you can't admit that one.

This same stuff you get debunked many times on, so again when you can be mature, we can talk. I am not going into circle with a BENNEDICK :kayneshrug:.
Then in conclusion you are scared to make a Zoro or Sanji prediction... congrats

MODS thought we were stopping with the "name calling", I can gladly go there if MODS are cool with the "name calling"

How can you say that when she never had a real fight?
It was on Skypiea. And this is the worst fight in the manga.

How interesting is it to see Nami and Usopp run around crying and making crappy jokes?
It is much more interesting to see how ordinary people cope with a difficult situation than to see whose haki is cooler or who will hit harder. Plus, Nami and Usopp's fights are always fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.