Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
She also wanted to sail the seas you know.
The entire theme about being free. Many people already foresaw her joining.
I was 50/50.
It can go along with the sign of a possible recruit in Luffy helping the recruit out from being stuck and giving them freedom:

Untying Zoro from his ropes.

Getting Nami out of Arlong’s corrupt money deal and torment.

Helping Usopp break through his fears.

Helping Sanji realize he doesn’t need to stay with Zeff to help him out even though he saved his life.

Convincing Chopper he doesn’t need to hide himself away on a winter island from people who might get scared of him being a blue nose reindeer monster.

Carrying Robin out from being trapped and buried in the Alabasta tomb.

Helping Franky realize he doesn’t need to stay on Water 7 fighting criminals and atoning for his actions for Tom’s sake.

Getting Brook his shadow back so that he doesn’t stay trapped in the darkness.

Breaking Jinbe out of prison.

And I suppose Luffy removing Yamato’s handcuffs could fall into this idea as well.

I'm on my phone doing my mourning route so sorry if I translate things a bit late.

Another thing is that Tama starts introducing herself thro Bao but I guess it ends there and then change to or Kaidou vs Yamato or somewhere else that no one has talked yet
OMG this means we have to endure Tama for another chapter till her announcement is finished

I guess Ulti thought she dodged the attack but the attack still hit her thanks to Zeus anyway I hope this leads to Ulti vs Heat or Wire I don't want to see another round of this bullshit again Nami got her revenge

It wasn't even clear Luffy is stronger than Yamato for her. Why Yamato thinks Luffy will defeat him? Cuz she knows he is Joy Boy from Oden's journal

Status
Not open for further replies.