Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
haaha seems like kaido is tied to wano u really think mf ain t gonna return if he get defeat lmfaooo
It seems there is a reason why Kaidou is in Wanokuni.
if anything this proves that Kaido will leave Wano

Crocodile was in Alabasta only because he wanted to find Pluton

if he was there simply for the sake of being there he would never leave until he's dead

Hate to say this but The Trio of Big Mom, Tama and Nami have now ruined 4 out of the last 6 chapters. The content involving any of these 3 characters has consistently been the most underwhelming parts of the chapters.

I think kaido come to wano only to search for road poneglyph. People that knows god valley incident must be knew the important of poneglyph

And that is probably why roger want to meet WB's samurai (oden) and shows him the copy of RP

When I open the spoiler summary and it’s a Tama chapter:

Enough with this damn Tama, Nami, and Usopp shit. Show me literally any other fight. Kidd vs Big Mom, Robin vs BM, Jinbe vs Who’s Who (which has gotten almost 0 screen time). Anything else lol.

Not to mention this chapter has the same cliffhanger as last chapter smh
Hey it's even worse, there's a break next week
And next chapter we could see a follow-up of Tama's annoucement since we didn't even get it this chapter

So now nami's lightning attacks chase their targets... couldn't she already control lightning on punk hazard when she fired it at baby 5 and Buffalo? Plus she deflected Enels lightning.

I guess she doesn't have to worry about accuracy since zeus does it for her.

Still a meh victory but it is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.