Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaido beats everyone's ass off the rooftop and leaves, only to go back into dragon form and fly back to the roof to go hybrid.

I doubt kinemon is dead
Kaido should've just stayed on the roof then, but we'd lose if he was going to oversee clean up against the alliance.

I know Kaido is tired, irritated and just wanted to party.

Ulti and Page One deserved to fight against weaker Supernovas or some of the Scabbards, not against members of the Weak Trio far below them and with so much plot armor that they were helped by a Yonko.
I hate it how Oda treated Ulti and Page One. We never got a serous fight, they fought people far weaker than them or a yonko who’s far stronger. Such a waste of great characters

15 pages.
Yamato and Kaidou are on the rooftop. Kaidou went there in dragon form and then transformed to hybrid. The battle is just a clash of haki.
So Kaido had to go, right from the start, hybrid form against only yamato when 5 worstgen had to go beyond their limits to force him using it ?? :kayneshrug:
Dude if yamato clash evenly with kaido let alone sanji, zoro and jimbei, she's just straight up stronger than luffy :usoprice:

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
ZORO FANS : ZORO HAVE COC ADV COC

ZORO : IT SEEMS LUFFY FIGURE SOMERTHING OUT ( ADV COC ) :kobeha:

ZORO FANS : ZORO HAS RYOU

ZORO : IS THAT WHAT HE LEARNED FROM THAT OLD MAN FROM UDON ? :kobeha:

ZORO FANS : ZORO KILL KAIDO

ZORO : LUFFY WILL BEAT KAIDO :kobeha:

:cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme::cantseeme:

EVERY TIME ZORO FAN SAY SOMETHING ZORO GIVE THEM THE OPPOSITE ANSWER

Status
Not open for further replies.