Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is supposed to be a war, right?

How come the numbers went from 24000 vs 3000 to 20000 vs 7000, with no one getting defeated?

What exactly have they been doing for the last 2 hours? Tf.

:kobeha:

Oda please man.
We managed to get some of Kaidos subordinates so those are the updated numbers from those

H

humanbeing

now i think they will feed Bao Huang a kibi dango as well and take control of the whole communication of the whole island. that will play a psychological role. they will be able to demoralize the enemy forces
and will know who needs help and who is doing fine.
at the beginning of the chapter they were 20000 vs 7000 but then the gifters should have joined due to Tama's DF
based on how many Kibi Dango Tama made i would assume at least 400 of the 500 gifters might switch sides
19600 vs 7400 and more than that the gifters are strongest after top tier and veterans.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
We managed to get some of Kaidos subordinates so those are the updated numbers from those
And?

No one from both sides are getting defeated in an all out War?

Total number of combatants still remains at 27000 in the span of 2 hours.

Literal fodders are still alive and kicking.

:milaugh:

What a joke.

Yeah better bring Ulti back one more time, goes down from Nami's dildo weapon, but got up from BM's combined homies attack

Your taste is garbage
You're a speedreader who can't follow the plot to a shonen manga dude don't talk to me about garbage lol. Duhh why is ulti regenerating? I don't know man. You tell me it's written down pretty clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.