Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
* There is a description of the conversation between Hitetsu Tenguyama and Toko, who is looking at the Fire Festival in the City of Flowers.

Does that mean we have a scene where they both talk, or is it about the cover ???

Oden is a man. Impersonating someone else is just not a good message to send to kids
Being yourself was a huge message of WCI, I don’t expect Oda to be a hypocrite
And... that's what I was saying too? Yamato doesn't want to be a man, but Oden. And she needs to drop it to solve the weird obsession issue.

Looks pretty dope for me. For sure million times better than the real Yamato.

Kaido's Son should be a young, male, monstrous, badass, lean and cooler looking Kaido. In that scenario it would be so cool if he works against his father and fights him now. Current Yamato is just a lil girl with daddy issues - cant take her nor Oda serious rn.
So.....you just want a younger Kaido that would join the crew for some reason. That's dumb as hell. "Just a lil girl with daddy issues". Oh so you're just a misogynist? Just say that next time. Yamato imo has a mid design because she's just Nami with white hair and horns, but her character is great.
I just think a lot of people don't understand that she worships Oden because she is desperate to have the ability and power to stand up to her father the way Oden did, because of the abuse she's received from him her whole life. The character you described would just be a lame attempt to add another badass to the crew. If you really just see Yamato as a "lil girl with daddy issues" then you might not be as smart as you think you are.

he got tired of op and left
:josad:

For real, due to the break I thought it would be a banger or at least the curtains close at the end of the chapter.
Bringing Ulti back was totally unnecessary, how about skip to Tama ordering the gifters in a small panel and rather focus on making Yamato more likeable, reveal her df and have both daughter and father face off in their hybrid forms but nah gotta delay that for at least another 5 chapters let's throw more Nami and Tama in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.