Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
when zoro couldnt keep up with kaido 1v1? did you skip ashura? he tanked/blitzed kaido if he is not got bodied by bigmom,kaido together he had some chance to ripped out kaido after ashura :pepeke:
I never said he couldn’t... Damn near all the roof top 5, can individually hold a top tier at this point. People are seeing that now slowly. Yamato just the strongest of all imo, she meant to be “Ace”. She the daughter of the current strongest, like Ace she has PK lvl potential

I

Indigo

I'm hoping i'm wrong, because i also really killer (don't care too much about Hawkins), so i want to see it in first hand, but you know, Oda pacing...

I just like to say that i've been saying i like Killer way before the Roof, the truth is that his voice actor in the anime won me over.

G

Gorosei Informer

I'm looking forward Yamato's mother reveal too, just like Katakuri's father. Eventually.
I'm worried we might not get them tbh, we don't know Puddings father either but hey, at least we got Pound! Sigh...
:josad::goatasure::lusalty::seriously:
At least with Yamatos mother, shes bound to come up with Kaido vs Yamato now and their flashback surely.

Chapter sounds fine and 90% of clowns will post the usual ''chapter was better than spoilers'' like every week.
90% of the times fake spoilers are 9/10, real spoilers 2/10, and the actual chapter 4/10. The chapter being better than the spoilers doesent change the shit story writing. Its sad to see week for week how fake spoilers are just so much more better than what stretched out boring shit the author produces.

Status
Not open for further replies.