Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont wanna teach you how to read goddamn manga but if u dont know to how to read then plz dont talk about it. Kaidos sword clashed with zoros 9 swords.
kaido was about to use his strongest named attack Hell hakkei and panel showing clashing with 9 swords and kaido was thrown to back and said "uhhhhhh" after that zoro performed ashura. if you cant understand this little shit dont reply to me about manga
Why are you so hurt in admitting that it's okay for a yonko kid to be stronger than Zoro? Yeah Yamato is portrayed as stronger, Ashura or not.

So Yamato basically confirms she isn't strong enough to take on Kaido, so she will wait for Luffy.

The clash causing black lightning does that imply Yamato has King's haki as well?

Guess we will see what the real reason Kaido is really in Wano for?

i dont wanna teach you how to read goddamn manga but if u dont know to how to read then plz dont talk about it. Kaidos sword clashed with zoros 9 swords.
kaido was about to use his strongest named attack Hell hakkei and panel showing clashing with 9 swords and kaido was thrown to back and said "uhhhhhh" after that zoro performed ashura. if you cant understand this little shit dont reply to me about manga
Hell Hakkei is part of Zoro's attack

Actually, this might become clear when the anime comes up, but there's a moment in the Asura double page against Kaido, where it looks like Kaido is giving a few hits on Zoro and the Zoro shadows are blocking his hits, right before the final hit.

The lower right panel, there's a few shockwaves on the blades, like there were hits getting clashed really fast. I could be wrong, but it looks like it. And there's also the fact that Kaido has his arms raised with Club as if he was doing strikes against him.
If oda wanted to show us an actual clash he would have showed it. He likes Zoro that much. I don't see any clashing, but Kaido being surprised this kid is actually can cut him and acknowledging it. That's it tho.

you know right yamato going to get bodied by kaido? if she can 1v1 whats the point here :kayneshrug:
Everybody gets bodied, Kaido the strongest!!! Zoro best got ate, an Kaido completely fine.... The points she can, an will hold hybrid Kaido. Longer then anybody else present on Wano can(alliances side). As the β€œAce” of this arc she’s meant to be peak supernova lvl.

I

Indigo

Everybody gets bodied, Kaido the strongest!!! Zoro best got ate, an Kaido completely fine.... The points she can, an will hold hybrid Kaido. Longer then anybody else present on Wano can(alliances side). As the β€œAce” of this arc she’s meant to be peak supernova lvl.
and then after this arc she will be shit again, dropped together with Jinbei and the rest, because Luffy, Zoro and Sanji and will always be at the top of the crew.

:zosleepy:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
She isn't stronger than Zoro.
idk man

Yamato has been fighting Kaido for 20 years. And as you know Haki blooms in most dire situations meaning Yamato's haki could potentially be insane because of it. On top of that we've seen Yamato casually one shotting Ulti and Numbers, tank rocket launchers and other shit and survive Kaido for 20 years.

And on top of all of that she could potentially have a mythical Zoan or at the very best Tiger/Sabertooth

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
" - CP0 comments that the battle has gone from 24,000 on the side of Kaidou Vs. 3,000 by the samurai, to 20,000 Vs. 7,000 due to the change of sides of the Pleasures and the Waiters to the side of the samurai. "
stall piece still hasn't knocked out anyone?
They could have at least thrown the temporarily knocked out pleasures into the sea...
What we think they are doing

What they are actually doing

:afrokappa:

You know what's funny, the flashback showed us what happened when Oden joined Roger's crew, it did not change the crew's dynamic at all, Rayleigh was still Roger's right hand man and No.2.

If Yamato is very strong and does join, it'll be just like that.
Pretty much.
The dynamic won't change, just like it didn't when Jinbe joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.