Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I am not the invoker
I don't expect you to say you are lol. But really the options are becoming minimal. It's legit then JDB, you, me and TAC. JDB was bleeding and healed so let's say not him. That leaves the 3 of us. I obviously know I am not it. So between TAC and you. And honestly rn I am favouring you as the baddie.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
I don't expect you to say you are lol. But really the options are becoming minimal. It's legit then JDB, you, me and TAC. JDB was bleeding and healed so let's say not him. That leaves the 3 of us. I obviously know I am not it. So between TAC and you. And honestly rn I am favouring you as the baddie.
Then someone is lying about their role or you cleared someone too soon because this PoE list doesn’t make sense unless if you or TAC is the invoker. I’m blue dragon and I can tell you that my role and invoker aren’t even the same type

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Then someone is lying about their role
Maybe.

or you cleared someone too soon
Maybe.

his PoE list doesn’t make sense unless if you or TAC is the invoker.
Well I am not, I can't be sure of TAC tho.

I'll have to go through the info again when I wake up since it's like 5 AM now lmao, but currently I sus you the most Kiwi. Anyway I think we have enough time for a lynch and I don't want any quick hammers so I won't vote until I get up later and check the thread again.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So, Usopp is town? What the fuck was he on about day 1 coming at me? If I was vig I would have shot him. Really wanted to.

Why is everyone trusting Rhea's results and me as town so readily? I thought players were suspicious of either Rhea or Pein lying. Especially you @Light D Lamperouge it's like you knew Pein and Rhea were both town and just chose to not take a stance and vote JDB.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I honestly trust Kiwi more than Light here. On the off chance that Pein and Rhea are both maids, I would actually suspect Light the most. Yes, the maid isn't a unique role here, but Light definitely acted like he knew both of them are Blue Dragon.

His vote on JDB can tell us that he had no intention of sorting out the deal between Rhea and Pein, because his vote literally served to pressure someone else, who wasn't even among the results that the two players had given.

If anyone is an invoker, I actually think it's Light tbh.

Why is everyone trusting Rhea's results and me as town so readily? I thought players were suspicious of either Rhea or Pein lying. Especially you @Light D Lamperouge it's like you knew Pein and Rhea were both town and just chose to not take a stance and vote JDB.
Why would Rhea or me fake being Maid.
We literally have no reason to try and town clear people.
And none of us was forced to claim either.

You are useless town or a neutral.
no one said you are town.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why would Rhea or me fake being Maid.
We literally have no reason to try and town clear people.
And none of us was forced to claim either.

You are useless town or a neutral.
no one said you are town.
> useless town or neutral

Thanks for your personal opinion, but I'm town. I don't really care what you think.

I honestly trust Kiwi more than Light here. On the off chance that Pein and Rhea are both maids, I would actually suspect Light the most. Yes, the maid isn't a unique role here, but Light definitely acted like he knew both of them are Blue Dragon.

His vote on JDB can tell us that he had no intention of sorting out the deal between Rhea and Pein, because his vote literally served to pressure someone else, who wasn't even among the results that the two players had given.

If anyone is an invoker, I actually think it's Light tbh.

why dont we have a dislike button?
smh

anyways..
Are you really trying to lynch light right now?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Wait, are we assuming Usopp is being silenced by the Invoker? Destoryer healed me two nights in a row because he thought our noble king was scum who would target me for mouthing off…

Status
Not open for further replies.