Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
last panel looks like clash of CoC and not a regular CoA clash it wouldn't surprise me tho if Yamato has CoC as well since most children of the top tiers has one Roger/Ace and BM/Katakuri.:shocking:

and if Yamato does end up joining then SH you just have to remember Roger Pirates has 4 CoC users.:kayneshrug:

Don’t really understand the climat tact and Zeus part and how they fused but okay

And Yamato for nakama is pretty much confirmed now
Yeah i mean its make a big hole in df power of BM right? Maybe later hommies soul can be moved by law to other thing that unuseful. Like promotheus moved to a little candel or hera moved to a little bulb.

Yamato become nakama i dont really think it will happen, luffy not really like her after all. But if the story of oden repeated its a big chance she will do the same.

Playa4321 on damage control you love to see it :milaugh:
@sanjikun @Geo
Over what, that Nami and Ulti didn´t get a better fight?
Featwise this chapter was gold for me, Ulti standing up after BM lethal attack was nice to see, so far Ulti endurance feats are top and good. Tanking a thunder bague from Yamato who clash with hybrid Kaido, tanking a combo of three homies attack of BM, takiing lot of thunder attack of Nami, alone the two first moves would send you Doffy sleep for Days.
:cheers:

But I dislike more how Oda threat Nami and Ulti, both deserve more and a better fight, I don´t really care in battledome aspect, Ulti do it fine and Oda clearly show she was above Nami and Usopp.

Just stop bro you're the worst toxic Sanji tard I've seen in this forum. You're pushing this agenda for Sanji only.

Roger didn't have 10 crew members. He had 20+ LOOOL

Gaban? Show me Gaban using CoC loooool

Bullet (Didn't appear in the Manga)

Shanks (was an apprentice)

The only three pirates who truly showed CoC are Roger, Reyleight, and Oden.

Roger (Luffy) Rayleigh (Zoro) Oden (Yamato) Shanks (Momo).

Your simp will never have CoC, be certain about that.
Only a dumbass would think that Oda will give CoC to 6 straw hats loool.
Why 6? let's give them alll CoC. Let's also give CoC to Chopper, Brook, and even Franky. loool

No wonder why Sanji fans get disappointed all the time.
I am fan to many characters. Your acting like dumbass toxictard if your presuming me same as someone when just stating the facts. You guys are true disappoints who can't even admit 'ZKK' is debunked nor admit anything you going on your side.

What? I said 6 members have COC, not every member in the crew.

He beat Oden. You will need COC for that if he beats someone like that. Same with Garp as he has it too, but no official statements yet, but he fought with and against Roger many times.

COC can still appear even when your young. Look at Luffy and Ace. Doffy even got COC when he was a child.

Nah, more than that. Gaban, Bullet, and Shanks have it too. Saying they don't is stupid statement.

He has more chances on that than cross meme Zoro who is on gag for more chapters to be honest.

Depeneds. I can see Sanji, Jimbei, and Usopp having it on their side and if we have apprentice, maybe Momo if he does plan to joined the crew.

Again don't be idiot and admit fault, bruh.

last panel looks like clash of CoC and not a regular CoA clash it wouldn't surprise me tho if Yamato has CoC as well since most children of the top tiers has one Roger/Ace and BM/Katakuri.:shocking:

and if Yamato does end up joining then SH you just have to remember Roger Pirates has 4 CoC users.:kayneshrug:
6 actually. Including Roger, there is Rayleigh, Gaban, Oden, Bullet, and Shanks. So if we see Strawhats having that amount or more, we got expect more in the crew to have it.

Dude are you dumb I'm really asking you? Why katakuri has COC ? Serving his mom.dddd
This confirms what I'm saying you dumb fuck.
Katakuri being the only one having CoC in her crew despite having Oven, Smoothie, Cracker and Daifuku.

You kids think CoC is a joke....6 straw hats having it? fuck out of here hhhhh. Only Zoro and Luffy will have it, Yamato will be 3rd when she joins...that's it....no more than that.

Thank God people like you are not writing the story or we will even see Buggy having CoC.

Homies can shape shift and fuse with all sorts of things. As long as it has some type of relation, they can fuse with it or partially shapeshift.

Just like the Candy Homie fusing with the water back in WCI.
Oh really? So it make a reallt big hole in BM df power, what if nami come back to WCI n take a lot of hommies with her? It will really cheating

Status
Not open for further replies.