Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, more your face as I can tell. Only beta acts like that out of insecurity especially 'Moe Fetish' with it :kayneshrug:.
Beta > Alpha as they are commonly conceived by the big public. The evolution is being clear. In fact, I chose this username as a joke in the past, then I stayed affectioned and kept it for the time being.

You deflect users who stand as intellectually superior by coming up with offences. Am sorry to spell. :kayneshrug:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
He still surpassed him end of Wano without any of them.

They were matching blows 24/7 after his sudden growth and bloom in haki.

He was matching a yc1 at the end of the arc. And beat surpassed him after.

Kata acknowledged him.

I will take that instead your headcannon of him being below yc1.
Imagine thinking Luffy was stronger than Kata at the end of fight :suresure:

Nah, more your face as I can tell. Only beta acts like that out of insecurity especially 'Moe Fetish' with it :kayneshrug:.
Beta > Alpha as they are commonly conceived by the big public. The evolution is being clear. In fact, I chose this username as a joke in the past, then I stayed affectioned and kept it for the time being.

You deflect users who stand as intellectually superior by coming up with offences. Am sorry to spell. :kayneshrug:
You two will be the first to go with this nonsense no one wants to read

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
M3 isn't changing especially we got same talk on Jimbei when reality Oda enjoy Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji dynamic. You guys pushing too much and pretending like Zoro and Sanji won't be above her or prove it.
Jinbe isn't Yamato, my guy. I know One Piece inside out and backwards; you don't have to lecture me about how things work in it. I was one of the first people who're advocating the idea that Yamato's joining in the crew doesn't change the dynamic that's been in place since the inception.

Yamato ain't replacing Sanji.
Don't see how that'd impact the monster trio.
I've laid out a few conditions which Yamato must satisfy to be above current Zoro and Sanji with their current display. I didn't even say she's going to kick them out of M3. I only said, "They'll need more power ups to prove themselves to be stronger than her," implying that I believe they'll surpass her by the time she joins, if she joins that is, even if they're currently weaker.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Zoro - Luffy - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Sanji

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )

Nami - Usopp
:blush:

Not really, he/she was clashing against them, she didn't beat them. Stalling Kaido isn't much to say given Scabbards did the same thing, but doesn't mean they are on another level too.

We have to see on who she beats as her main fight as we know she is hype tool for Luffy to return. She might face Jack or someone else.
Yeah scabbard not knocking down kaido after all, they are just the spicy to make the story better.

If power just based on matchup i dont think its right too. But who knows i will be neutral.

END OF WANO

• Conquerors and the strongest as Kaido said :
At least stronger than Prime Oden

Luffy - Sanji - Yamato

Not a Conquerors but excellent fighters :
At least as strong as Jack and at most as strong as King

Franky - Jinbei - Zoro

Strong Fighters :
Average F6 level ( Ulti )

Choppa - Brook - Robin

Average Fighters :
weakest F6 Level ( Page one )