Who should be the next mod of the spoiler thread

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The series is nearing its end , therefore there will be notime for Oda to give a long strenghth progression arc to Yamato.
If he wants to make her a strong character he needs to introduce her as such.
it's still kinda funny. Law in Dressrosa was trashed multiple times by Doffy, in here it seems Yamato is closer to Luffy in strength than Law was back in Dressrosa. At face value you'd think the guy portrayed as a "rival" would fare better

Extreme diff fight = Luffy vs Lucci, Akainu vs Aokiji.
But to you Jinbei fighting WW + crew for an assumed hour when not even bleeding = extreme diff.
Guess Zoro vs Pica was also extreme diff for a while based on that logic

It doesn't because Jinbei isn't confirmed below Queen. That would just be an assumption.
The only dumb argument is thinking that your assumption = fact

Yes it is inconclusive unless you don't know what inconclusive means

1. Talk about dumb arguments. Would WB die if Squardo cut off his head?

2. So?
3. Just like Jinbei has infinitely better portrayal than WW but your bias can't see that right.
4. And chopper v Queen was more than 20 minutes

What does that have to do with my point. You are the one insinuating that he isn't casual by claiming that Yamato was casual as a defense

Your double standards is apparent.
Yep.
Lol, show me the proof when Jinbe fought Who's Who and his crew the entire time and show me the evidence how Jinbe would quickly get rid of Who's Who, unless you pull things outta your ass again, I will wait.
Did Who's Who run away from Jinbe? And you talk about dumb arguments, this shit is retarded.

So how strong is Jinbe actually? And how strong would he be if he extreme diffs Who's Who? I know you cannot answer that - that's why you shamelessly tried to suddenly put Who's Who on calamity level as well. You talk about double standards, yet spout this BS, pathetic.
Okay genius, then try to refute it.

How exactly it is an inconclusive battle when the evidence points the contrast?

1.) Shit tier argument. Would WB be knocked out if Big Mom punched him with an AdCOC punch on the head?
2.) So no answer, as expected.
3.) Which "infinitely better portrayal" does Jinbe have over Who's Who?
4.) With Chopper doing absolutely nothing against a Queen playing around with the latter. You are not even trying...

Yamato was casual while Jinbe is not. So how exactly are you going to twist the narrative here? Only because A is casual, doesn't mean B is too.

What double standards? I know you have a hateboner for Sanji, that's why you are trying to argue for Jinbe in the first place. Imagine being so invested to hate a fictional character.
Post automatically merged:

Oh look now we see the Agenda
Which agenda? Go on Leo, explain this to me or it is something new which you pulled outta your ass again? Does it contain a blackhole full of bullshit?

B

Ballel

it's still kinda funny. Law in Dressrosa was trashed multiple times by Doffy, in here it seems Yamato is closer to Luffy in strength than Law was back in Dressrosa. At face value you'd think the guy portrayed as a "rival" would fare better
Law is Luffy's supporter at this point and his own crew are fodder.
Might also be because the SN were invented on the spot right before they were introduced.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Queen nearly committed suicide against the weaker yonko when she regained her personality.
You think Queen was all out ? That Oda didn’t keep Queen best asset for later like hybrid haki or viruses ?

Also, you're still dodging the question.

What exactly is Sanji doing to any form of Kaido? Even his fodder Zoan form?

Answer- Nothing.
Lol no, everything is linked.

Thé scabbards or Killer managed to make Dragon Kaido scream Sanji can do the same. The guy is faster than all of them except maybe Sulong Duke and his fire attacks will hurt and ko someone like Queen. Queen can take attacks from Marco or crazy BM and a lot of shit from a lot of fighters yet Sanji will have enough attack power to beat himSo Sanji will be able to hurt Dragon Kaido like the others without problems.

Against base Kaido it will be harder for sure, but Post Queen fight Sanji won’t be insta negged at all. He has the RS, great COO and top speed.

We don’t know yet Sanji full power let’s wait for his real fight to compare when a lot of the others already had their Wano PU and not Sanji.

Isn't that my point? There's no confirmation. So you can't claim that he's weaker solely based on rank when we know you can't increase rank until you get an opportunity from Kaido
yeah because if Oda wanted to prove WsW superior he would have created a situation where we could have compared them, he would haves add him fight one or go full in the Yamato capture plot. Oda didn’t do that. So except if WsW got his hands on one Calamity later or is proven to have a bigger bounty than Jack or have better feats he will be inferior to Jack.

If Oda wanted to make the lines blurry he would have demoted Jack or create some real conflicts.

Rank is not everything I agree but it counts, it is one of the evidences that show for now that Jack is superior to WsW.

We have no confirmations on so many things yet it doesn’t stop us to discuss and have strong opinions or make guess.

For now and with the informations we have Jack is better than WsW.

How you mean?
She standing up again for the fight is tanking. What you mean is no selling a attack, with I didn´t said.
I said she tank it and stand up again. With prove her endurance is very good.
Tanking is taking no damage

Bleeding is not losing, Luffy was bleeding against Katakuri but still won in the end.
You can´t still don´t take it that Jinbe face "just" a flyer and not a calamity like Queen or King.
WW = Luffy?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Talking about EoW Sanji, after beating a 1.32B bounty YC2 using a suit which gives him basically the power of a Devil Fruit without the malus, a guy who can fly, swim second only to fishmen, crazy fast, with a great potential in CoO and prince of a moving nation with incredible tecnologies and a virtually endless army of clones?
Definitively yes.
Bounty? Complete guess work.
Swimming 2nd to fishmen while all fights happen on land? Useful? Definitely not.
Crazy fast? Not in One Piece.
Potention CoO? Means unfinished product and resulting in nothing so far.
Prince of the nation with FIXED amount of clones since it takes a decade(?) to produce them? None of it belongs to Sanji, yet.

Yes, I can see it.
Judging from the current amount of portrayal and evidence, it's highly likely that Sanji is still stronger than Jinbe. If Yamato joins the crew, it's going to be: Luffy >= Yamato~Zoro >>> Sanji > Jinbe and so on, in terms of post wano btw.
Unless Jinbe gets quickly rid of Who's Who and fights Jack, I don't think it's going to end soon. But even then, Queen > Jack so Jinbe would still look weaker if Sanji solos Queen.
Still stronger? I wasnt aware that he was above Jinbe at any point in time...
His post-TS portrayal of coming short against anyone he faces isnt a portrayal of the overwhelming strength a Warlord possesses...
If Yamato joins the crew and Oda wants to keep Sanji above the newcomers, it's gonna be Zoro>Luffy>Sanji>Jinbe~Yamato...

Law is Luffy's supporter at this point and his own crew are fodder.
Might also be because the SN were invented on the spot right before they were introduced.
Oh I do believe both Yamato and Law are joining, is just back in Punk Hazard/Dressrosa Law was being portrayed as someone equal if not of similar stature as Luffy until G4 was introduced, and still got fodderized. Here Yamato is being portrayed as a supporter and subordinate and she's matching the Worlds Strongest Creature lol

Still stronger? I wasnt aware that he was above Jinbe at any point in time...
His post-TS portrayal of coming short against anyone he faces isnt a portrayal of the overwhelming strength a Warlord possesses...
If Yamato joins the crew and Oda wants to keep Sanji above the newcomers, it's gonna be Zoro>Luffy>Sanji>Jinbe~Yamato...
Well, it was a clear deal for me when he got his RS.
Jinbe has comparable feats to base and DJ Sanji, Jinbe is strong but if he ends up with Jack while Sanji beats Queen, it's clear for me who's the superior one.
That's surprising. Why do you put Yamato so low?

yeah because if Oda wanted to prove WsW superior he would have created a situation where we could have compared them, he would haves add him fight one or go full in the Yamato capture plot. Oda didn’t do that. So except if WsW got his hands on one Calamity later or is proven to have a bigger bounty than Jack or have better feats he will be inferior to Jack.

If Oda wanted to make the lines blurry he would have demoted Jack or create some real conflicts.

Rank is not everything I agree but it counts, it is one of the evidences that show for now that Jack is superior to WsW.

We have no confirmations on so many things yet it doesn’t stop us to discuss and have strong opinions or make guess.

For now and with the informations we have Jack is better than WsW.
Oda has already blurred the lines though when he showed that they require an opportunity in order to go up in rank

Yes Jack has better feats and Portrayal but those do not come from his rank. It comes from what he has been able to achieve

Status
Not open for further replies.