rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree on that when Luffy comes back he might have to defeat Jack like he defeated Blueno :D
When Franky match with CP9 new member , everyone thought Franky more stronger than Sanji. Like Yamato vs Kaido.
Before main fight , oda let sanji and zoro learn new abilities to defeat CP9. Like sanji vs page 1 and drake and Zoro vs Killer and Denjiro.
Because the best arc was ennies lobby. And oda capture best sales in that year for OP.

Sure, but this kind of fighting style won’t work against tougher opponents anymore. And now everyone are monsters, Nami can’t take those attacks head on, Oda will simply “power her up” this way as she is a normal human.

That being said, Ulti didn’t even keep attacking them, she was just standing there letting them do something:yasu:
Yes, I have said and will continue to say that the combat setting and the component in Wano is trash. After Ulti hit Usopp(without DF and Haki for some reason) she didn't hit\attack Nami. These conventions spoil the whole impression of the "battle".

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, the chapter is simply short without much going on, we only see reactions and overview of troops of each side...
Are people seriously hating on Tama while Tama did like nothing except being in 2-3 panels doing nothing? ...
The issue isnt Tama, it is the lack of content.

The number of troops is slowly evening out while we are supposed to head towards the "tragedy" peaking in the next 2 chapters?
If act 3 is supposed to end with ch1018 and tragedy should peak there, something needs to go terribly wrong in the next 2...
The good guys seem to have good control over the whole situation aside from Kaido himself.

Cotton merging with Clima Tact is a solid increase in the effectiveness of Nami's attacks, pretty impressive.
As much as I dislike Ulti, I doubt this is it for her... Neither she nor Nami got a big moment, it happened too fast.
Wonder what Kaido is hinting at when he said that he wouldn't settle anywhere else except for Wano... Prophecy of his death?

It turned out that the chapter was not as bad as I thought it would be - a solid set up chapter - Nami and Usoop greatness, Yamato for nakama confirmed, but a few things caught my attention:

- fire festival - did someone notice how many children do we see on these panels? - playing children before the tragedy- Cliché ??? Oda pls no,

- Has anyone noticed that the white pawns on the cp0 board are arranged in the shape of a sword - (Marine Headquarters Secret Special Force)?,

- Bepo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- can anyone explain to me what's going on with the cover, I like it, but what does Zoro have to do with ninja, cats - does it seem completely random to me only ???

:cheers::steef::sus:

Yes, I have said and will continue to say that the combat setting and the component in Wano is trash. After Ulti hit Usopp(without DF and Haki for some reason) she didn't hit\attack Nami. These conventions spoil the whole impression of the "battle".
Especially after she brutally beat them on panel already. So within minuted they found a new way to overcome her.

Alas, I guess we could say Ulti was gravely injured

Sasaki not being capable of putting down Franky for that long just means F6 supposed hype of rivaling calamities in strength was always overblown.
I should have known better when Xdrake couldn't do shit to Apoo and was shocked at Zoro's nameless slash.

Wsw is the only saving grace.

Status
Not open for further replies.