rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Ballel

"It seems like the stage of this battle is constantly changing as more information comes to light."
I wonder if this is how it will be in the final battle. New information about the void century and the WG's bullshit could make some people switch sides. I'm thinking especially of some 'good' Marines here.

Okay now, why is Wano special?
Is it only because it is isolated or are there other reasons? Wano must be in some way connected to the ancient kingdom. Also due to the sea stone/poneglyph carving tradition this must be the case.

Kaido plobably knows of such connections from Rocks.

The Nami Zeus thing was kinda funny but still bullshit writing. If you don't expect too much from One Piece logic wise and just read it as what it is-a fun adventure for young teens- then it's kinda ok to have these asspull elements. We're all grown up and having too high expectations.

I rate the chapter 3 stars only for the potential foreshadowing of eos things. Other that this it was sadly rather disappointing.

I dont know what to think of the Tama/Bao Huang plot. Seriously... I don't know what Oda was thinking when he wrote this. There were so many other ways he could have written things and make the alliance win the battle. But he had to use Tama and her asspull magical power to tame all the strong characters...

Nami is my 2nd favourite SH and my 2nd favourite character yeah I agree oda made her dirty with fights I just asked she had a fight in this arc like Ennies lobby and Alabasta :pepemotion:
Could have easily introduced a strong headliner that isn't a F6 and have Usopp/Nami team up and use their brains to win like Usopp/Chopper did.

But nah let's just do hundreds of flip flops, Ulti got defeated by BM but didn't, while P1 got beaten by BM, cheapshot yada yada, at this point not even worth ranting.

Last edited:
Zeus is such bad story point Oda just want to justify Zeus going to Nami no matter what it's bad because Nami could be stronger if he would focus on the strawhats in day one rather than splitting them if Nami would develop haki since Fishman or PH this wouldn't be such an asspull
Winning fights either through asspulls or getting carried by others is Nami's identity at this point. Even while winning she looked pathetic.

The face of someone who just got carried

I expect that half people like the chapter and half not,but I didn't expect that so many people hate this chapter, this is the firsttime in WG where a chapter get only bad votes. That never happen before, but this was also the worst chapter in the raid so far.
Would be interesting to look at the poll in a few days especially after official release

Is there any record of worst rated chapter prior to this?

Winning fights either through asspulls or getting carried by others is Nami's identity at this point. Even while winning she looked pathetic.

The face of someone who just got carried
Its a pity with the new concept of haki after TS
He could like in Ussops case slowly show us the bloom of haki in each strawhat rather than he choose Luffy and flashbacks over his main cast

A shit chapter comes out
KingKongGun: Even though it stinks, but it is still good.

joke joke no mi
i think you misunderstand what the term ''least favourite'' means. i never in my post said that the chapter stinks. your hateboner must be throbbing right now to call me out on something I never said. its my least favourite chapter, but that doesn't mean I hate it

Okay now, why is Wano special?
Is it only because it is isolated or are there other reasons? Wano must be in some way connected to the ancient kingdom. Also due to the sea stone/poneglyph carving tradition this must be the case.
Wano is a turtle theory confirmed. :steef:

I rate the chapter 3 stars only for the potential foreshadowing of eos things. Other that this it was sadly rather disappointing.
Same

Did Ulti and P1 got wasted? Yes.
But Nami ain't beating a healthy Ulti 1 on 1, so that she defeated a badly hurt non hybrid Ulti is fine i guess. Nami will ptobably get all the credits for defeating her tho...
Sucks for Ulti ofc, but if Oda puts her against Nami, then the way it played out is the better choice.

Nami and Ussope shouldn't have been put against a flying six in the first place, they are too weak and because of that P1 and Ulti got wasted...

Last edited:
I expect that half people like the chapter and half not,but I didn't expect that so many people hate this chapter, this is the firsttime in WG where a chapter get only bad votes. That never happen before, but this was also the worst chapter in the raid so far.
Right, and on top of breaks, it is also a short chapter. People start to lose interest if the author himself is not taking the story seriously.

An AI can do a better job here, than a human brain (Oda and his editors).
Hope Japanese fans dont buy this bs and Oda becomes serious about the story.

Not really much to say about this chapter, tbh.
Didn't like it but also didn't hate it.

Ulti gets respect for getting up again. She's definitely not weak.

Tama, Toko, Shinobu and the Red Scabbards must be the worst characters in post TS OP for me.

Kaido saying that Wano is special was interesting, but we already knew that long ago since Sengoku teased it.

Interesting to see how far Yamato can push him. I'm expecting a FB as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.