rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So ultimately I like this chapter. Oda is a big picture writer mostly as his arcs are better collected, but scene by scene this works well.

- Yamato is badass in taking on an enemy who can't be beaten and has killing intent

- Tama isn't actually on the live floor. That helps because the eight years old thing in the middle of a battlefield was hard to swallow. Usopp switches roles here from being the one who defeated Sugar to becoming Tama's own Trebol.

- Nami lampshades the fact that Zeus as a sentient weapon is annoying. But having an extended mace and a living lightning bolt are both crucial steps for her self defense competencies

- that samurai with the ball and chain is also cool. Bludgeon weapons showing out in this arc

- I thought Bao Huang was a bit of a dead horse after Momo's announcement, as long as Kaido and the calamities are still fighting then the morale should be fine among the Beasts. Her saving throw, too, was in not announcing Big Mom's hand in their defeat. That would have really fucked them up.

- why is Sasaki back to being human?

And again

:finally:
Don't look away
:kata:

Did Ulti and P1 got wasted? Yes.
But Nami ain't beating a healthy Ulti 1 on 1, so that she defeated a badly hurt non hybrid Ulti is fine i guess. Nami will ptobably get all the credits for defeating her tho...
Sucks for Ulti ofc, but if Oda puts her against Nami, then the way it played out is the better choice.

Nami and Ussope shouldn't have been put against a flying six tho, they are too weak and because of that P1 and Ulti got wasted...
Then you can basically say any fight after this for those 2 will be wasted because someone else basically took care of their fight for them

This raid is clearly the worst written and most anticlimatic battle/war in One Piece history, Oda has repeated all the mistakes he did with Dressrosa and Whole Cake Island arcs but in worse with the arc being so long, even more filled with ass pulls, PIS and plot armor for the Straw Hats and their allies than WCI arc, the fights being anticlimatic and without any genuine tension or sense of dread, the Beast Pirates and their allies being even more handicapped that the Buster Call forces at Enies Lobby and the Big Mom Pirates during WCI arc, etc...

The big sword still in Onigashima, I bet my life that Kidd will cut off Kaido's head with it.
The chapter wasn't really nice, but it'll be interesting the next one where every gifter will betray the beast pirates...CP0 is gonna take action?..nah only at the end of the battle IMO
Kaido'll almost kill Yamato and then flashback is gonna start, it'll be the perfect time to "suspend" the arc, because we are gonna wait for Luffy's return and Onigashima will be above the capital.
So I think in 3 chapters is gonna start the flashback and we'éé have some news around the world.
flying 6 recap:
X Drake-> betrayed
Page 1 -> KO by BM
Ulti-> KO..by yamato, BM, nami+zeus and Usoop
Who's WHo-> vs Jimbei 1 vs 1
Black maria-> vs Robin and Brook 2 vs 1
Sasaki -> vs Franky 1 vs 1 for now...but I don't think it will keep going on like this

Other fights:
BM-> vs Kid and Law.....but I think BM will Leave
Kaido -> I'm sorry Yamato xD
Perospero-> The cat is looking for him
Jack-> vs Dog 1vs1...the full moon still in the sky
King-> vs Marco??
Queen-> vs Sanji ??
Ninja fight....XD I want to see it
What about the survived of the 9 scabbads?? are they gonna have a fight

By the way, II think everyone who has already failed will come back...in conclusion, we are still having a CHAOS

Status
Not open for further replies.