rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He needed G4 to stomp her quickly to get to Kaido after her cheap grab, not to beat her.
She is not significantly stronger than Page One, the same Page One he blitzed with a base G3 hit.
If it wasn't 2vs1 Luffy rushing to the roof, he would fuck her up, that was mainly to hype Yamato.
WTF you even talking about. Luffy Said she IS STRONG, and he couldnt get out of her grab, and was about to use gear 4.

Was nothing to do to rush to kaido in this fight scene. Stop the headcanon and cap.

WTF you even talking about. Luffy Said she IS STRONG, and he couldnt get out of her grab, and was about to use gear 4.

Was nothing to do to rush to kaido in this fight scene. Stop the headcanon and cap.
Him saying people are strong means nothing compared to HIS strength. He has called loads of people far below him in strength as strong.
Inu and Neko are "strong" according to Luffy and are actually stronger than Ulti but don't require G4 to beat.

Luffy was sloppy and worried about stamina, it was a strong theme to conserve stamina before Kaido, not headcanon, stop speedreading.

Did Ulti get a cheap grab due to Luffy being distracted KOing Page One? Yes. Don't quote me again on this point, you aren't bringing facts.

Worst

Custom title
You kno two things can be true, nothing been debunked. Kaido aint leaving Wano even if luffy beat his ass kick him out. He will just fly back. Plus you have this

Zkk can happen, because nothing is set in stone. Yamato believe its Luffy is the only one, but theres another :zosleepy:
I swear Oda could accidentally drop the chapter where someone else kills Kaido and you guys would still go around saying that ZKK can still happen.....

He needed G4 to stomp her quickly to get to Kaido after her cheap grab, not to beat her.
She is not significantly stronger than Page One, the same Page One he blitzed with a base G3 hit.
If it wasn't 2vs1 Luffy rushing to the roof, he would fuck her up, that was mainly to hype Yamato.
luffy need sanji to tell him every second he needs to rush but you think he was thinking that during a fight?

Him saying people are strong means nothing compared to HIS strength. He has called loads of people far below him in strength as strong.
Inu and Neko are "strong" according to Luffy and are actually stronger than Ulti but don't require G4 to beat.

Luffy was sloppy and worried about stamina, it was a strong theme to conserve stamina before Kaido, not headcanon, stop speedreading.

Did Ulti get a cheap grab due to Luffy being distracted KOing Page One? Yes. Don't quote me again on this point, you aren't bringing facts.
Luffy wasnt conserving stanina not even against fodders before Onigashima or after Onigashima, he dosent Care, again, stop the cap.

Of course luffy was Fighting 2 ,yet luffy couldnt overcome Ulti grab without gear 4 at that point, and Ulti and luffy were clashing good before as Well.

Of course If luffy used Ryou he would Win more easily, but the point is that luffy needed gear 4 at some point, and gear 3 wouldnt won against her at all, her next hits she received against Yamato, Ussop, Big mom and nami proves It. She IS absurdly strong and a tank.

And nami by any means could take out a Full Ulti using Zeus. And yes, thats a FACT.

Last edited:
luffy need sanji to tell him every second he needs to rush but you think he was thinking that during a fight?
When he was on his own he was actively avoiding fights like with Big Mom and rocketing past Queen, rather than trying to fight through them.
From the same chapter as this happens:
"Gotta be smarter, this is an emperor's castle"-he couldn't let this drag on or waste stamina.
"I'm in a hurry"

Next chapter:
"I'm in a hurry"
"I don't have time to waste with you"

Luffy goes idiot mode when his crew is around, but in the mental state he was in fighting Ulti, he wanted to RUSH PAST AND GET TO KAIDO as safe as possible.

Luffy needs two powerups in the same arc and help from four other Supernovae and is still defeated by Kaido...
Black Maria fights against two Strawhats at once...
Who's Who fights an experienced and established Ex-Shichibukai...

But yeah, let's make Nami defeat Ulti by herself, that would make sense. Some people really didn't see where the story was heading about twenty chapters ago? :seriously:

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
But yeah, let's make Nami defeat Ulti by herself, that would make sense. Some people really didn't see where the story was heading about twenty chapters ago? :seriously:
Story was headed to Nami learning nothing from the fight nor achieving any power up which she will def need further in the story against BB and Marines. She did however run for several chapters crying her soul out and when recieving a power up that is not hers only to one shot a vilain she could have fight considering Nami has one of the most versatile powers in the OP world

Nami achieved nothing positive this fight. Would be better to give Ulti to Yamato and Page One to Sanji before their main fights

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
They had to ban me from the nakama thread because they knew exactly how I was gonna act when this chapter came out, AND THEY WERE RIGHT!! I no longer feel like entertaining the children who wanna fight destiny and talk about Pedro’s will making Carrot the most important character in the series like it’s the only way they can achieve orgasm. No, Nami getting Zeus in her Clima Tact doesn’t mean Yamato and her club won’t fit in; we’ve had two very different swordsmen on the crew since Thriller Bark and existence hasn’t collapsed into itself like a black hole as a result. No, Yamato isn’t gonna die in this arc; I shouldn’t have to explain why, the author has made it clear to you nimrods for decades. No, Oda isn’t holding Carrot back for something bigger; he CREATED her, and even HE couldn’t care less what she does. It’s really sad how some of y’all see Yamato getting all this shine and it just makes the darkness in you grow a few shades deeper…I’d tell you to go outside, but the world isn’t gonna be even as kind to y’all as I am.

Story was headed to Nami learning nothing from the fight nor achieving any power up which she will def need further in the story against BB and Marines. She did however run for several chapters crying her soul out and when recieving a power up that is not hers only to one shot a vilain she could have fight considering Nami has one of the most versatile powers in the OP world

Nami achieved nothing positive this fight. Would be better to give Ulti to Yamato and Page One to Sanji before their main fights
She did, she owns and has Full Control of Zeus like never before. And a even more useful Zeus than before.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
They had to ban me from the nakama thread because they knew exactly how I was gonna act when this chapter came out, AND THEY WERE RIGHT!! I no longer feel like entertaining the children who wanna fight destiny and talk about Pedro’s will making Carrot the most important character in the series like it’s the only way they can achieve orgasm. No, Nami getting Zeus in her Clima Tact doesn’t mean Yamato and her club won’t fit in; we’ve had two very different swordsmen on the crew since Thriller Bark and existence hasn’t collapsed into itself like a black hole as a result. No, Yamato isn’t gonna die in this arc; I shouldn’t have to explain why, the author has made it clear to you nimrods for decades. No, Oda isn’t holding Carrot back for something bigger; he CREATED her, and even HE couldn’t care less what she does. It’s really sad how some of y’all see Yamato getting all this shine and it just makes the darkness in you grow a few shades deeper…I’d tell you to go outside, but the world isn’t gonna be even as kind to y’all as I am.
Feels like being a mod is 50% banning you from threads and the other 50% is banning Zowo from threads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.