General & Others Oda failed to hype me for Queen vs Sanji...

“Oda failed to hype me”

Rofl who do you think you are?
why would oda care about hyping some dummy on the internet
:suresure:
just be grateful you’re reading his work for free you thief
:beckmoji:
... Shuiesha ain't 3rd party lmao
Post automatically merged:

but yea i read the previous chaps pirated..

feels bad.. but i was born a pirate if that's the case

Sanji was simply placed against not the top of the top, that's what we witnessed, despite his earlier encounter with King. The offchances he takes on the latter look miserable right now, this alone indicates that probably Oda hasn't got super hype projects in store with Sanji at least in the near future as he let Marco take on King, a side character factually. Of course this is just my genuine opinion and Oda can very well flip the tables anytime.

Sanji was simply placed against not the top of the top, that's what we witnessed, despite his earlier encounter with King. The offchances he takes on the latter look miserable right now, this alone indicates that probably Oda hasn't got super hype projects in store with Sanji at least in the near future as he let Marco take on King, a side character factually. Of course this is just my genuine opinion and Oda can very well flip the tables anytime.
or you're just underestimating Queen.. simply put.

They got damaged... maybe they got recovered as Awakened zoan, HOWEVER, it has been shown that Marco's attacks were hurting them
Zoans been getting tossed around this whole arc. Thats theor speciality. Unless your attacks are sticking/lasting so what? This isn't BM crew where defense and dodging is their speciality. Which is why Oda has made people constantly say my hits are barley doing anything in this arc.

The odds he is as powerful as King or even extremely close look rather miserable to me, but hey this is the beauty of this manga, letting Oda be the supreme judge and see how predictions unfold
the actuality is anything that would potentially prove sanji's strength looks miserable to you..

The bias against his strength portrayal is too obvious, when there are occasions that indicate Queen and King's similar stance, influence, and strength.. you intentionally avoid making an assumption accordingly taking that into account but rather you choose the latter far-fetched one clearly showing your unhealthy bias

just tell me how is that pragmatic and mature in the long run?.

1)Queen introductionn, sitting down next to the more impressive looking king...

2) in charge of udon, everyone escaped and took over udon

3) bounty reveal, only good hype moment

4) virus in udon, good hype, but not combat hype, just this guy a good scientist hype.

5) same for ice oni. cooking is science, but can't compare the shit vegapunk, cc, judge are dong with the guy that cooks you a meal type of science...

6) queen owned by BM easily while she had amnesia

6) fighting on par with chopper

7)owned by marco

8) non RS kick making him look like a fool

9) queen making jack look like a winner

10) queen making more ridiculous faces then luffy, full on clown.

doflamingo that was a threat ONLY before we moved to yc3+, got 20 years of hype. owned law like he was trash, same for sanji.

queen portrayal is only good in virusology and cyborg tech, but not combat. so why would get hyped.... chopper and franky cover those fields
Best Sanji fan

For real...
An example of what I'm saying is recent chapters themselves vs Chopper...

The context of the fight is "Queen was playing with Chopper, laughing at his attacks, and unaffected"

However, on screen, what we saw with our eyes.... is that Queen is fucking slow and was getting body slammed!!!

This is the issue with Oda... he is counting on things that are not being shown on screen!

Toei is likely to make that better like we've seen with other things... but it just is making the manga very awful at this point
Oda is playing the politician's game, he says one thing but does the other. That's the problem with Oda and politicians lol, they always say what they're going to do but never keep their promises to people. The worst part of it, is that people always believe them, instead of looking back at their careers and make sure that those politicians don't lie, they always listen to their words, they always take them seriously no matter how much they get fucked by the same people.

Don't tell me what you're going to do, just do it. It's much better for me to judge you by your actions than by your words, cuz actions don't lie.

For real...
An example of what I'm saying is recent chapters themselves vs Chopper...

The context of the fight is "Queen was playing with Chopper, laughing at his attacks, and unaffected"

However, on screen, what we saw with our eyes.... is that Queen is fucking slow and was getting body slammed!!!

This is the issue with Oda... he is counting on things that are not being shown on screen!

Toei is likely to make that better like we've seen with other things... but it just is making the manga very awful at this point
Oda has literally told us from the start Ancient Zoans are tough. This isn't BM crew where they avoid hits. Zoans been getting tossed around the whole arc. Unless your attacks are doing significant damage its child play for them.

Oda is playing the politician's game, he says one thing but does the other. That's the problem with Oda and politicians lol, they always say what they're going to do but never keep their promises to people. The worst part of it, is that people always believe them, instead of looking back at their careers and make sure that those politicians don't lie, they always listen to their words, they always take them seriously no matter how much they get fucked by the same people.

Don't tell me what you're going to do, just do it. It's much better for me to judge you by your actions than by your words, cuz actions don't lie.
Oda told us from the start Ancient Zoans are tough. This isn't BM crew bro