Will you take the vaccine for covid?

Wth are you talking about? There have been dumbass leaders like Trump and Bolsenaro who spoke repeatedly against vaccination. Trump made fun of people wearing masks, Bolsenaro called it only a "little flu". Those guys are leaders of the institutions you are talking about. Look at all the the deaths US and Brazil suffered because of their policies. Biden's immediate focus was on vaccination and US got the results quickly. The death rate among seniors were down by 80% in his first 100 days.
https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/o...200-million-shots-vaccines-column/7341331002/

Don't rely on scientists or doctors in the future if you have so much doubt on them.

Out of billions and trillions positive impacts of science, you are highlighting a few times when some scientists went wrong. Again who disproved those wrong theories? Must be other scientists. Thanks to them, we have defense against polio, tetanus, hepatitis a b and other infectious diseases.

People were afraid when electricity was first introduced. In the beginning, people were running like mad away from cars, but were not afraid of an older transport technology (horses). There have been many other examples when people were afraid of a new invention, so I am not surprised at all these baseless arguments against covid vaccine.
My point is "these [insert profession or authority on a subject] are in agreement" as an argument doesn't mean shit.

Like T pein said, these pharma companies can't be sued for their vaccines so they don't take any risk in selling you their stuff, that's how they've always operated and if nothing else, that alone should be reason not to trust them.

Are you saying that those who died from the COVID are weaklings ? Are you disrespecting all those people and their families who lost relatives ? Why ? Because they hadn’t your immune system ?

I am glad that your dad ended up okay after the disease but some people didn’t have that chance.

I advice you to think before posting and respect people.
I didn't mean that, I have respect for those who died, my post was aimed at the people in this thread and those hysterical about getting the vaccine to where they have a mob mentality of sorts toward anyone who choose not to take the vaccine, they're weak mentally before anything else.

Some people may be gifted but a strong immune system can be built and I won't say I'm confident because I'm more gifted than anyone else but I take care of myself and my health, I believe my immune system is strong because of my lifestyle choices which anyone can replicate.

I never said anything bad about those who died, my condolences to them.

Last edited:
I didn't mean that, I have respect for those who died, my post was aimed at the people in this thread and those hysterical about getting the vaccine to where they have a mob mentality of sorts toward anyone who choose not to take the vaccine, they're weak mentally before anything else.

Some people may be gifted but a strong immune system can be built and I won't say I'm confident because I'm more gifted than anyone else but I take care of myself and my health, I believe my immune system is strong because of my lifestyle choices which anyone can replicate.

I never said anything bad about those who died.
I dont really give af if you take a vaccine or not. The issue is when you discredit a preventive vaccine, the only known solution, without any valid reasoning and misinform many others in the process.

4 million people died of this virus and you brats are treating it like a joke and still hung up with your agenda of looking cool.

Last edited:
I dont really give af if you take a vaccine or not. The issue is when you discredit a preventive vaccine, the only known solution, without any valid reasoning and thus misinform many others online.

4 million people died of this virus and you brats are treating it like a joke and still hung up with your agenda of looking cool.
4 million out of how many infected? We don't even know, it could be in the hundreds of millions or even a billion people.

Vaccinate the at risk populations who wants it and leave the rest of us alone.

I will discredit it because no one knows the long term side effects, you're all guinea pigs and we're going to find out how you do in a couple of years.

4 million out of how many infected? We don't even know, it could be in the hundreds of millions or even a billion people.

Vaccinate the at risk populations who wants it and leave the rest of us alone.

I will discredit it because no one knows the long term side effects, you're all guinea pigs and we're going to find out how you do in a couple of years.
So people should choose the alternative, which is covid, instead of the vaccine, right? What kind of logic is that?

Do you know the long term effect of covid? How are you so sure that covid wont have a lasting impact on your body? There have been many reports of severe post-covid complications.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

I never said anything bad about those who died, my condolences to them.
And what if these vaccines prevent a lot of death ? A lot of people are not strong enough to fight against COVID and pass away. It’s for them that we are doing that.
because you’re young and strong you don’t have to take care of the others ?

If you really respect those who died, to prevent new death take your shot.

taking the vaccine is not for you it’s for others, for us to all live again and to prevent a lot lot of death or short and long term problems.

Imagine if everyone had your point of view. Because in that kind of society one day you will be the one who need help and the strongs will turn their backs to you and left you for your demise.

And what if these vaccines prevent a lot of death ? A lot of people are not strong enough to fight against COVID and pass away. It’s for them that we are doing that.
because you’re young and strong you don’t have to take care of the others ?

If you really respect those who died, to prevent new death take your shot.

taking the vaccine is not for you it’s for others, for us to all live again and to prevent a lot lot of death or short and long term problems.

Imagine if everyone had your point of view. Because in that kind of society one day you will be the one who need help and the strongs will turn their backs to you and left you for your demise.
That's not how it works, you can still have the virus even when you got vaccinated, you could still infect others.

Also I personally don't think this vaccine is beneficial, at the end of the day I'm looking out for myself first and foremost and I'm not going to willingly put toxic agents with unknown side effects in my body unless I'm blackmailed on some bs which I hope never happens.

I dont really give af if you take a vaccine or not. The issue is when you discredit a preventive vaccine, the only known solution, without any valid reasoning and misinform many others in the process.

Another refreshing, intelligent brother.

I see you mate.
:cheers:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
That's not how it works, you can still have the virus even when you got vaccinated, you could still infect others.
I and other already explained that it is only an half truth.
You can carry the virus even vaccinated but you have a LOT less chance to carry it and spread it again.
Even if you are infected again you would have less « amount » of virus inside. And given you have no symptoms : no coughing, no sneezing, no fever etc you spread it a lot less. So overall you are a lot less contagious.

And if everyone is vaccinated even if you carry it and spread it to other people, they won’t have any real symptoms and won’t suffer at all.

so it’s false to say the vaccine doesn’t change anything. It changes everything.
Also I personally don't think this vaccine is beneficial, at the end of the day I'm looking out for myself first and foremost and I'm not going to willingly put toxic agents with unknown side effects in my body unless I'm blackmailed on some bs which I hope never happens.
What I try to make you understand is that for the whole world it is beneficial, a great deal. You are looking out for yourself but you don’t look out for others. Haven’t you seen the state of the world for one year and half ?

you want to wait for a 100% sure treatment or vaccines, that won’t happen before years and years and years of research, meanwhile what are we doing ? Still secluded in our basement ? With lot of death outside ?

We have something that have a lot more advantages than downsides that can help the whole society, diminish the number of death greatly with only some rare after effects, it would be crazy not taking it.

There is not a single good reason not to take the vaccine.

Thinking about yourself is good and normal, if someone asked me to choose between me and un unknown person I will choose myself anytime. Even if the vaccine had 10% chance of hurting you a lot I would have understand. Nobody asks you to sacrifice yourself. But here we are talking about something that can help lots of people and has only 1 chance out of 100.000 to be serious for you and maybe even less to kill you. This is an easy choice.

And to be fair I am also selfish with this, I also did it for myself : I want to go to theater again, to hug people, to kiss my relatives, to party hard in close places, to taste my friends plates, smoke on their cigarettes etc.

We're all going to die one day anyway and I'm not scared of a virus, my dad got it and is fine and if I get it I'll low diff it, now go run to your vaccines, fucking weaklings.
Wth?
Based.
Post automatically merged:

Ohhhh the ignorance... it's what anti vaxers do.. find holes in the norm and then not come up with any solutions to the actual problem...

For those crediting donald trump with warp speed, did you all listen to the shit he recommneded before

Hydroxycloroquine
ingesting bleach
disinfectant ".... I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute"
UV light on the human body
Fake news
Post automatically merged:

If the vaccine had a 0.0001% death rate, then when we finish vaccinating all 8 billion humans on earth, we should end with 8000 deaths. We are approaching 6000 reported deaths out of 172M of primo-vaccinated in the US, meaning it's currently closer to 0.0034% (up from 4800 from last wednesday, so this figure will continue growing for a month at most, as vaccination will probably never reach 180M at the current pace). Considering you have 1% chance of dying from a virus 2% of the global population tested positive for, this means you have had 0.02% chance of contracting the virus then dying from it (statistically speaking, of course, the earth isn't a perfectly homogeneous ball of people). Depending on if you believe deaths are under-reported or over-reported/falsified, this might lead you to think that you are more likely to die from the vaccine than the actual disease, or if you believe the known figures to be accurate, that you are only 7 times less likely to die from the vaccine, which is still pretty high by vaccine standards. Either way, forcing vaccination upon the 98% of the world population that never did exhibit any symptoms or tested positive means a few tens of thousands of people will have to die "for their own sake", despite never having been at any risk themselves.

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We are approaching 6000 reported deaths out of 172M of primo-vaccinated in the US, meaning it's currently closer to 0.0034% (up from 4800 from last wednesday, so this figure will continue growing for a month at most, as vaccination will probably never reach 180M at the current pace).
where did you see the number of deaths because of vaccine in USA ? Can I have a link or trusted source or real newspaper who said that ? Who are those dead ? Only because of vaccine ? Other health problems etc ?

Because we have to be careful with data and analyzing them is not as easy as reading a number.

4800 vaccinated persons dying in the 6 months after the beginning of vaccination is not the same as 4800 persons dying from the vaccine and because of it directly.

and about your post and your numbers there are a lot to say, you didn’t take into account all parameters at all and that led you to draw false conclusions.

Last edited: