Powers & Abilities Why doesn't Franky make use of sea stones in general Franky?

H

humanbeing

We know that Franky is fighting Sasaki and he will defeat him for sure but doesn't Oda make Franky sea stones in his Gernal Franky form?
that would allow to defend himself against Sasaki more effectively. he would be able to use his enormous size against Franky if Franky was using sea stones. he would not able to use haki against Franky effectively either in that case.

We know that Franky is fighting Sasaki and he will defeat him for sure but doesn't Oda make Franky sea stones in his Gernal Franky form?
that would allow to defend himself against Sasaki more effectively. he would be able to use his enormous size against Franky if Franky was using sea stones. he would not able to use haki against Franky effectively either in that case.
A better question would be why don't People in One Piece carry around Water Guns (Super Soakers).
Franky can keep a compartment in his body filled with sea water and it would be quite effective.

A better question would be why don't People in One Piece carry around Water Guns (Super Soakers).
Franky can keep a compartment in his body filled with sea water and it would be quite effective.
Unless you're fighting crocodile there is no point? Getting people wet doesn't defeat DF users. It just gets them wet. Big Mom and Jinbie, that people think, was different because he doused the fire and then Jinbei also uses water to fight.
Also:

Unless you're fighting crocodile there is no point? Getting people wet doesn't defeat DF users. It just gets them wet. Big Mom and Jinbie, that people think, was different because he doused the fire and then Jinbei also uses water to fight.
Also:

Actually it makes them weak.

We've seen Brook and Aoi Kiji, Luffy in hot tub and weaking.

Also many Devil Fruits like Crocs or Moria are easily defeated with even little bit of water. So this is really effective way to fight Devil Fruit users.

D: Odacchi! Here's a question for you! Crocodile can't fight water because he's "sand," right? Then how does he bathe?! Does he at all?! That's filthy!! Do you bathe, Odacchi? by Crocodile's Mother

O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice. Now, in Crocodile's case, "water" is the weakness of his very powers, so his abilities are robbed even in the shower. But it's not like there are enemies around when you take a shower, so I'd bet he would take them even with his powers being blocked. Don't you think? ---And to answer your final question, about myself bathing. As it happens, I do bathe. Twice! In a year!

Edit: So Super Soakers might only work if you have a big tank of water, much bigger than a rain or a shower. Franky can easily manage that with his body. Some Devils Fruits lose all power even with little water.

Last edited:
Actually it makes them weak.

We've seen Brook and Aoi Kiji, Luffy in hot tub and weaking.

Also many Devil Fruits like Crocs or Moria are easily defeated with even little bit of water. So this is really effective way to fight Devil Fruit users.

D: Odacchi! Here's a question for you! Crocodile can't fight water because he's "sand," right? Then how does he bathe?! Does he at all?! That's filthy!! Do you bathe, Odacchi? by Crocodile's Mother

O: First of all, let's discuss the problem of Devil Fruit users bathing themselves. People who have eaten a Devil Fruit are "hated" by the sea, and cannot swim. The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all. They might be able to struggle a bit, but it wouldn't do much good. That's if their entire bodies are submerged in the "sea." With less than half the body or just the limbs, it gets easier. Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all. Therefore, hip baths or showers are the most common choice. Now, in Crocodile's case, "water" is the weakness of his very powers, so his abilities are robbed even in the shower. But it's not like there are enemies around when you take a shower, so I'd bet he would take them even with his powers being blocked. Don't you think? ---And to answer your final question, about myself bathing. As it happens, I do bathe. Twice! In a year!

Edit: So Super Soakers might only work if you have a big tank of water. Much bigger than a shower. Franky can easily manage that. Some Devils Fruits lose all power even with little water.
You know what I love about this comment? That you went "well actually", and then reached the same conclusion I did. I suspect your alternative of carrying around hot tubs on the off chance you run into a devil fruit user on *checks notes* the ocean...is...well of all the ideas I've seen...it is an idea.

Also, Moria and Crocodile's DF powers arent defeated by water because DFs are weak to water. The are defeated because of the logic of their powers. Sand is clumped and solidified by water, and salt purifies zombies.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:
You know what I love about this comment? That you went "well actually", and then reached the same conclusion I did. I suspect your alternative of carrying around hot tubs on the off chance you run into a devil fruit user on *checks notes* the ocean...is...well of all the ideas I've seen...it is an idea.
Well I thought you disagreed with me regarding Franky using a tank of water. Super Soakers wont work but its still possible since if One Piece characters can easily carry around a house size tank of water and large water hose... Its easily possible rather than trying to get your hands on something as rare as Seastone.

Well I thought you disagreed with me regarding Franky using a tank of water. Super Soakers wont work but its still possible since if One Piece characters can easily carry around a house size tank of water and large water hose... Its easily possible rather than trying to get your hands on something as rare as Seastone.
It will not work simply because water will stop them only if its standing. Moving water does not work.

It will not work simply because water will stop them only if its standing. Moving water does not work.
Realistically A house size tank of water with a HUGE hose shooting water will submerge the target in water completely for at least a few seconds and that is enough to weaken and stall him. Even if its moving water the target is still submerged in water completely like his in a pool. He can be killed when you have another to help you finish the job.

Think Kisame from Naruto; Water Dragon Jutsu or Water Tsunami Jutsu.

Last edited:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Oh man, I would absolutely LOVE to see him incorporate that into his arsenal…can you imagine that laser-toting robot also tanking hits from Logia and Paramecia users because his exterior is some alloy of Wapometal and Seastone?! :steef:

Cause he would be the strongest straw hat, we are in Wano land where seastone is crafted in various shapes, but wont have Franky or beast pirates make use of it.

Oh man, I would absolutely LOVE to see him incorporate that into his arsenal…can you imagine that laser-toting robot also tanking hits from Logia and Paramecia users because his exterior is some alloy of Wapometal and Seastone?! :steef:
Gundam Franky with the op captain america seastone shield :hohoho:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Seastone weaponry will likely be a PU for Franky after Wano.
If he already has them, Oda is waiting for the perfect opportunity to show them off.

Realistically A house size tank of water with a HUGE hose shooting water will submerge the target in water completely for at least a few seconds and that is enough to weaken and stall him. Even if its moving water the target is still submerged in water completely like his in a pool. He can be killed when you have another to help you finish the job.

Think Kisame from Naruto; Water Dragon Jutsu or Water Tsunami Jutsu.
Realistically, they'd be weakened and stalled for "a few seconds" at best. The same as if they didn't have any powers and someone pointed a house sized tank of water at you. Except, they'd have powers. And that's ignoring the option of...dodging

Also, "The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." and "Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all"

Realistically, they'd be weakened and stalled for "a few seconds" at best. The same as if they didn't have any powers and someone pointed a house sized tank of water at you. Except, they'd have powers. And that's ignoring the option of...dodging

Also, "The "sea" here can refer to anything from rivers, pools and baths to any kind of standing water. On a worldwide level, they are all the "sea." and "Also, rain and dripping water have no effect at all"

Well now I'm confused... Luffy shouldn't be able to hold on to that Log while submerged in water like that. If a hot tub weakens him so much how was he able hold onto the Log while submerged into a body of water.

In the SBS it said "When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all."

Last edited:
Well now I'm confused... Luffy shouldn't be able to hold on to that Log while submerged in water like that. If a hot tub weakens him so much how was he able hold onto the Log while submerged into a body of water and then continue to fight immediately.

In the SBS it said "When these people enter the water, not only can they not use their powers, they have trouble moving their bodies at all."
We saw Luffy and Vander decken use thier sf abilities while in the sea