General & Others Rivalries in One piece comparable to any other anime

I want you guys who believe One piece has actual rivalries to compare them anime and tell me if one piece compares in quality.

And by quality I mean does the rivalry affect the actual goals and character of the people involved? Does it make sense for their characters to begin with? Does it progress naturally within the story? Does it have a satisfying conclusion?

lets list a few.
1. Gon and Killua
2. Goku and Vegeta
3. Naruto and Sasuke
4. Vash and Wolfwood
5. Any sports anime
6. Jin and Mugen

Just to name a few

please, I want to see what people see in the rivalries in One piece that make them believe that they are somehow actual rivalries that match any of the above.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There are no actual rivalries in One Piece in my opinion unless you are retarded enough to consider Law and Kidd as Luffy's rivals. ( They are on paper but we are talking about the merit )

The same goes for the retarded comparison of Zoro and Lanji being rivals. Where? Oh, ship jokes okay.

Shanks and Blackbeard??? I need to see this first.

Watch Sanji fans mentioning Woro vs Lanji in 3...2....1! :milaugh:
Rivarly: competition for the same objective or for superiority in the same field. What's the comeptition between them?
Post automatically merged:

Roger and Garp
Roger and Whitebeard
Big Mom and Kaido
Dorry and Braggy
Nuthinw els is close
Luffy and Kidd would fit it too.

There are no actual rivalries in One Piece in my opinion unless you are retarded enough to consider Law and Kidd as Luffy's rivals. ( They are on paper but we are talking about the merit )
I am following said paper to claim that they are rivals. If you go by feats you wouldn't even say that Vegeta is Goku's rival.

Roger and Garp
Roger and Whitebeard
Big Mom and Kaido
Dorry and Braggy
Nuthinw els is close
Roger and Garp
Roger and Whitebeard
Big Mom and Kaido
Dorry and Braggy
Nuthinw els is close
Help me out, is a single one of these comparable to let’s say Mugen and Jin?

like is the one chapter of Roger fighting Whitebeard offscreen a better showing of this rivalry than Mugen and Jin’s multiple onscreen fights?

Nope, as I said, following said execution Vegeta would be Goku's pet rather than his rival.
Okay then does Kid and Luffy compare to Goky and Vegeta even during the saiyan saga?

because you know for a fact that Luffy is also miles ahead of kid so if you want to say goku is ahead of Vegeta, that’s the same thing

if you believe Kid and Luffy have a very strong rivalry even now then let’s bring up Goku and Vegeta from the saiyan saga even the boo saga if you want.

please explain how Kid and Luffy is better executed than Goku and Vegeta then

I no know mugjen and jinn
@Vicks Nosferatu
Okay pick any other rivalry you can think of in any other manga or anime and compare it to that One offscreen fight between Roger and Whitebeard

Sorry for me ignorance but who are they?
@matt245 Doesnt matter who they are. Pick another rivalry and let’s compare

I really want someone to really think about these so called Rivalries in one piece and realize what they look like compared to any other anime ever made

So it’s fine, pick sasuke and Naruto, gon and killua, whoever…