Will you take the vaccine for covid?

about 60% will get the "vaccine"
inflated numbers so its closer to 50%.
Virus will go away once it gives people their natural immunity.
Post automatically merged:

it is just a coof.
Why would I want to get some strange side effects if I already got the virus and it did nothing to me?
it is anti science to inject yourself with some experimental thing if you don't need it.
stop insulting or trying to force people to take it.
If you want it then go ahead and take it yourself.

*shrugs
You god damn idiot have ZERO idea of how herd immunity works.
It's not just a cough and just half of the population taking the vaccine won't be enough. If only half take it, millions still need to die until we get proper immunity. And if we are unlucky we get many mutations of the virus from those other 50% and need a new vaccine.
If you have zero knowledge on the topic JUST LISTEN TO THE GOD DAMN DOCTORS!
WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DOING A 5 MINUTE INTERNET SEARCH AND THINKING YOU'RE SOME SUPER EXPERT AND KNOW STUFF WHICH THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS DON'T KNOW?
If you're sick, do you take medicine? Or do you think EVERY MEDICINE is bad? Because it's the same as vaccines you idiot. They all have possible sideffects. But the chance is SUPER SMALL.
Even if you had covic and survived it, you can still get sick again. Not every virus is the same. Recovering from covid is NOT the same as being totally immune! It just means your body managed to fight off the virus once and produced some anti bodies for it. Vaccined work a bit differently but going into detail would make this a multi page essay. Basically, experts are NOT sure yet how long you are protected after recovering from covid. So you should get the vaccine regardless as your temporary immunity from the first infection is only TEMPORARY!
Let me explain it so even an idiot like you understands. If you get a cold once and you recover, you can STILL GET A COLD IN YOUR LIFE AFTER THAT! YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE!
Get it? So stop spreading misinformation you fucking idiot. Because of people like you millions of unnecessary deaths may happen. Herd immunity only works if most of the population take the vaccine! Do your part! It is estimated that we need like 85% of all people to get vaccinated to reach herd immunity! And if you just think "Well that means not everyone needs to so I won't"
YOU ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM AND INDIRECTLY KILLING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!
Seriously, spreading medical misinformation like this. You should be ashamed about yourself.

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!? DOING A 5 MINUTE INTERNET SEARCH AND THINKING YOU'RE SOME SUPER EXPERT AND KNOW STUFF WHICH THE SCIENTISTS AND DOCTORS DON'T KNOW?
Funny that there are doctors on both sides lmao. There are countless doctors who are against the vaccine. My brother is doctor, he took the vaccine cause he had to for his work place - but he says its harmful for your body and only those who are at high risk to spread it should take it (like people who work in hospital or nursing homes). For everyone else, just be careful. If everyone is careful enough and watches out the rules, the virus would get very small and like any other virus pretty quickly. Even if you get it, as long as you're not really old and weak, its a regular virus - nothing more, nothing less.

It's not just a cough and just half of the population taking the vaccine won't be enough. If only half take it, millions still need to die until we get proper immunity. And if we are unlucky we get many mutations of the virus from those other 50% and need a new vaccine.
If you're sick, do you take medicine? Or do you think EVERY MEDICINE is bad? Because it's the same as vaccines you idiot. They all have possible sideffects. But the chance is SUPER SMALL.
Even if you had covic and survived it, you can still get sick again. Not every virus is the same. Recovering from covid is NOT the same as being totally immune! It just means your body managed to fight off the virus once and produced some anti bodies for it. Vaccined work a bit differently but going into detail would make this a multi page essay. Basically, experts are NOT sure yet how long you are protected after recovering from covid. So you should get the vaccine regardless as your temporary immunity from the first infection is only TEMPORARY!
Let me explain it so even an idiot like you understands. If you get a cold once and you recover, you can STILL GET A COLD IN YOUR LIFE AFTER THAT! YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE!
Get it? So stop spreading misinformation you fucking idiot. Because of people like you millions of unnecessary deaths may happen. Herd immunity only works if most of the population take the vaccine! Do your part! It is estimated that we need like 85% of all people to get vaccinated to reach herd immunity! And if you just think "Well that means not everyone needs to so I won't"
Seriously, spreading medical misinformation like this. You should be ashamed about yourself.
And actually. You're talking a lot of bullshit yourself. Its funny how you think you're smart and call other peoples here dumb even though you are the dumbest one I've seen here so far. It always reminds me how the highest 1% of the highest 1% did a pretty good job with manipulating sheeps everytime I see peoples like you talking.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Dont bother. Those idiots think they are smarter than the entire medical field

There are 2 sides of the coin. But honestly, saying that you should "trust the science" and "shut up" is BS. Science thrives through criticism. Science is evolving because people constantly ask questions. A vaccine isn't a finished product, it needs constant monitoring and improvement, changes in formula, etc. So you will need to get shots on a regular basis. It isn't over after just 2 shots. In Germany we call that "Auffrischungsimpfung". 2 shots is the beginning, then it's one shot every year or so.

And no, you aren't killing people by not taking a vaccine. Viruses kill people. And they will find a way to mutate, whether we like it or not. We need to find alternative methods of treating people and stop pretending like the vaccines are the great saviours. They don't kill the root of the problem which is the most important thing.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
There are 2 sides of the coin. But honestly, saying that you should "trust the science" and "shut up" is BS. Science thrives through criticism. Science is evolving because people constantly ask questions. A vaccine isn't a finished product, it needs constant monitoring and improvement, changes in formula, etc. So you will need to get shots on a regular basis. It isn't over after just 2 shots. In Germany we call that "Auffrischungsimpfung". 2 shots is the beginning, then it's one shot every year or so.

And no, you aren't killing people by not taking a vaccine. Viruses kill people. And they will find a way to mutate, whether we like it or not. We need to find alternative methods of treating people and stop pretending like the vaccines are the great saviours. They don't kill the root of the problem which is the most important thing.
We have a saying here

Ask the dead if they think we had enough caution

We have a saying here

Ask the dead if they think we had enough caution
Even with 1000% caution, the vaccines have a chance of failure. They fail, the virus will adapt and mutate, then overcome the vaccine protection and will be even harder to kill. If we don't have more ways of dealing with this in addition to the vaccines we're doomed.

I love how you are describing vaccines so confidently any yet you are wrong. Fellow german here, you get your vaccineds regularly to keep up the immunity response from your body basically. One vaccine doesn't stay in your system forever. They don't change the vaccines constantly. You just need them regularly to STAY immune. The same goes with if you get sick. If you get covid once and recover you are NOT immune forever. Which is why you STILL need to get vaccinated. You are immune for a LIMITED TIME.
So please STOP SPREADING MEDICAL MISINFORMATION!
It's very irresponsible.
And also, vaccines don't kill the root, yes, but is NOT vaccinating better? How does that kill the root? Getting sick makes the virus disappear from reality or what? Please feel free to tell me your solution to the ROOT of the problem miss better than all scientific consensus :D

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Even with 1000% caution, the vaccines have a chance of failure. They fail, the virus will adapt and mutate, then overcome the vaccine protection and will be even harder to kill. If we don't have more ways of dealing with this in addition to the vaccines we're doomed.
Point is, when we do have ways to counter it we should take it until alternatives are developed. We aint therr yet but we are getting there.

Until then take what you can. If we dony many more pointless death will happen

The virus will become endemic, just like the influenza.

It's not like this is a "killer virus" anyway. Vast majority of people are asymptomatic or have only slight symptoms.

Of course you can always get really unlucky (just like with most viruses), but unless you're in a high-risk-group or really old (70+), you're really not much at risk at all.

Once again, you do NOT know what you are talking about. The virus mutated and thrives if it successfully infects people. Viruses usually don't just mutate for no reasons. That shit is super rare. If everyone is vaccinated and covid can't spread around and infect more people, it's almost guaranteed that it WON'T mutate.
And you saying it will overcome the vaccination. Do you think Viruses are self aware and they mutate SPECIFICALLY against the vaccine? Are you braindead? The virus mutates on a random god damn basis. It happens when it thrives through infections. This is basic evolutionary shit.
If we don't allow the virus to infect anyone, we basically kill or hibernate it so much that it doesn't have any access energy to thrive and evolve anymore. Hence, it WON'T mutate. Mutations happen WHEN WE GET INFECTED.
STOP THE MEDICAL MISINFORMATION!

Last edited by a moderator:

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Once again, you do NOT know what you are talking about. The virus mutated and thrives if it successfully infects people. Viruses usually don't just mutate for no reasons. That shit is super rare. If everyone is vaccinated and covid can't spread around and infect more people, it's almost guaranteed that it WON'T mutate.
And you saying it will overcome the vaccination. Do you think Viruses are self aware and they mutate SPECIFICALLY against the vaccine? Are you braindead? The virus mutates on a random god damn basis. It happens when it thrives through infections. This is basic evolutionary shit.
If we don't allow the virus to infect anyone, we basically kill or hibernate it so much that it doesn't have any access energy to thrive and evolve anymore. Hence, it WON'T mutate. Mutations happen WHEN WE GET INFECTED.
STOP THE MEDICAL MISINFORMATION YOU GOD DAMN RETARD!
I mean, why do you think anti-biotics needs to be changed up every so often? lmao.

It's alright. It literally says on the CDC site that the formulas are changed annually to adjust to new strains and forms. The Covid vaccine isn't different from a flu shot since they work in similar ways.

But yeah, guess I'm a retard now lmao.
And yet you refuse to reply to all the other retarded shit you said and the medical misinformation you spread.
And also, they say it's changed anually as a generalization. In reality, accounting for new stands is far rarer mate. The polio vaccine remained unchanged for 40 god damn years for example. If they find changes and need to work on it, of course they will. But in reality, most of the time no changes are needed.

I can only repeat, stop spreading medical misinformation.

I mean, why do you think anti-biotics needs to be changed up every so often? lmao.
Antibiotics and vaccines are NOT the same. Simple as that. Stop treating complex medicine as a black and white topic.
Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you are out of your depth here? It's nothing shameful. NOONE studied even 1% of all the scientific stuff you can know. It's far too much. There is no shame in you being uneducated on medicine. But stop acting like it's super simple surface level stuff.

And yet you refuse to reply to all the other retarded shit you said and the medical misinformation you spread.
And also, they say it's changed anually as a generalization. In reality, accounting for new stands is far rarer mate. The polio vaccine remained unchanged for 40 god damn years for example. If they find changes and need to work on it, of course they will. But in reality, most of the time no changes are needed.

I can only repeat, stop spreading medical misinformation.

Antibiotics and vaccines are NOT the same. Simple as that. Stop treating complex medicine as a black and white topic.
Why is it so difficult for you to admit that you are out of your depth here? It's nothing shameful. NOONE studied even 1% of all the scientific stuff you can know. It's far too much. There is no shame in you being uneducated on medicine. But stop acting like it's super simple surface level stuff.
Let's talk again after they found out the mutations and new strains kill even vaccinated people and recommend a new shot, yeah.

Oh wait, they're already doing that and even change the formulas:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abc7ne...-new-york-variant-california-pfizer/10373708/

Re: trust the science

Remember that you're not trusting "science." You are trusting someone's interpretation of data, which is not science in and of itself. Remember that the "science" repeated all of last year that the virus certainly came from nature and made the leap, and now, in a less volitile political climate, the idea of it leaking from a lab has suddenly gained traction and we've learned all sorts of things from the once seemingly impartial scientists. Scientists are not free from bias or ulterior motives.

Don't trust "science." Listen to various scientists (not political pundits) that hold different positions and see which convinces you.

Wut?!?!
This is crazy. Charging tuition for education is sooo wrong:lawsigh::kuzanope::sanjimeh::sanjimeh::odenugh:
And that's public school tuition.

Re: trust the science

Remember that you're not trusting "science." You are trusting someone's interpretation of data, which is not science in and of itself. Remember that the "science" repeated all of last year that the virus certainly came from nature and made the leap, and now, in a less volitile political climate, the idea of it leaking from a lab has suddenly gained traction and we've learned all sorts of things from the once seemingly impartial scientists. Scientists are not free from bias or ulterior motives.

Don't trust "science." Listen to various scientists (not political pundits) that hold different positions and see which convinces you.

And that's public school tuition.
That's what I mean by evolving through constantly asking questions.

There is no such thing as consensus=fact either. Even if all scientists agree on one thing, that doesn't have to be a fact.

That's what I mean by evolving through constantly asking questions.

There is no such thing as consensus=fact either. Even if all scientists agree on one thing, that doesn't have to be a fact.
After this past year, it seems like many of us need to improve our scientific literacy abilities. After my husband graduates, I'll be taking some science courses along with French courses just to be a little nore literate in those areas.

After this past year, it seems like many of us need to improve our scientific literacy abilities. After my husband graduates, I'll be taking some science courses along with French courses just to be a little nore literate in those areas.
I actually consider doing the same. It's great that they are offering a lot of online courses. I would also love conducting some smaller experiments. But that's difficult to do here.