General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Luffy bounty= 1.5B
Zoro bounty= 320M
Sanji bounty= 330M

Luffy fights: 4000 Doriki opponent and Crocodile (Warlord)
Zoro fights: 2200 Doriki opponent and Mr.1
Sanji fights: 2180 Doriki opponent and Mr. 2

Luffy EL powerup: Gear 2nd and Gear 3rd
Zoro EL powerup: Ashura
Sanji EL powerup: Diable Jambe

Luffy powerups: Gear 4, Kings Haki, Future sight(WCI), Advanced Armament(Wano) and Advanced Kings(Wano)......( possibly another powerup in Wano soon)
Zoro powerups: Enma(Wano) and Kings Haki(Wano)
Sanji powerups: Raid suit(Wano) (soon another powerup in Wano)

Luffy fights: Doflamingo, Cracker, Katakuri and Kaido
Zoro fights: Pica, Killer and King
Sanji fights: Page one, X-drake and Queen

Try to ostracize Sanji from the other two but you are arguing against the author, the only thing grouping Luffy and Zoro together is the WG title but beyond that it's clear which two are grouped together. When Oda draws Rayleigh and Gaban side by side being called Rogers two best and then a panel of them raising their arms leading the charge equally against the WB pirates I don't know about you but that shows a grouping. Besides Luffy isn't Roger and his crew dynamic can be different but with the existence of the metal naming in Rogers crew its clear that this is just a case of not knowing enough about Gaban yet that it feels like he was a third wheel but if Oda wanted to highlight Roger and Rayleigh as a duo he could have easily kept it at Gold and Silver......but he didn't....and that's the point. Rayleigh's official role in the crew was that of a Vice captain, Zoros is combatant and those are not the same. We see BOTH Zoro and Sanji being the two highlighted as the last lines of defense when the captain is down, carrying the crew on their shoulders until Luffy returns.....it seems to me that this is a clear depiction equal power and authority between Zoro and Sanji, think about it like this, couldn't Luffy back at Sabaody easily have told Zoro to take Sanji and the crew under his lead?......but he didn't, rather told BOTH Sanji and Zoro to lead their own groups......this is how Luffy views them which means that's how Oda views them. No duo in the entirety of this manga is as highlighted as Zoro and Sanji.....and there is a reason for that, screaming GAGS GAGS will only take you so far until you reach Thriller Bark and you watch as ONLY Zoro and Sanji are left to defend their crew and captain.....but why Oda?....why have Sanji there as well?.......ever ask yourselves why Oda sat down and wrote Sanji in that scene........or was it secretly a gag scene?. Remember that for every Zoro and Luffy panel you can post, someone can post 5 Zoro and Sanji panels...and that means something.
Zoro & Sanji are undeniably a duo.

Luffy & Zoro are undeniably a duo.

Luffy, Zoro, & Sanji are undeniably a trio.

But it doesn’t change that when it comes to Luffy & Zoro as a duo they have things as partners Sanji isn’t involved in.
Post automatically merged:

I am actually hoping Sanji can score a hotter chick, considering zoro would end up being with hiyori or robin
Pudding is decent until she opens up the third eye. No offense.
Worst comes to worst she can keep her hair over it lol.

I hear a lot of people saying other Strawhats are gonna get conquerors haki/ryuo ext..... I think people need to understand there are things Oda only does for Luffy and Zoro........in this thread were going to go over this in detail .

Luffy and Zoro are the:

1. Only Strawhats with Fighting oriented Dreams

2. Only Straw hats that achieved the title of Supernova. (Not saying other strawhats couldn't but the ones Oda let be supernova are Luffy and Zoro.)

3. Which is Why only Luffy and Zoro Among the Strawhats got to be on the roof in the Kaido fight.

4. Only Strawhats with Parallels to Legends.

5. Only Strawhats who were willing to hit a Celestial Dragon

6. Only Strawhats with Ryuo Manipulation in their fighting styles.

7. And now their likely going to be the only Strawhats with Conquerors Haki

i

Which also makes Luffy and Zoro the only Strawhats that can use all 3 forms of Haki.

This thread is not to downplay other Strawhats but people often forget Luffy and Zoro are the ones we started with. They are going to attain certain things other strawhats will not , and thats ok.

Never forget how the story started.......
Leave your thoughts

We have 1015 chapter. You can find lots of special thing for everyone.

Zoro & Sanji are undeniably a duo.

Luffy & Zoro are undeniably a duo.

Luffy, Zoro, & Sanji are undeniably a trio.

But it doesn’t change that when it comes to Luffy & Zoro as a duo they have things as partners Sanji isn’t involved in.

Worst comes to worst she can keep her hair over it lol.
That goes both ways, didn't we spend an entire 2 year arc with Luffy and Sanji being a duo in WCI. Just as Sanji doesn't share the longest serving member title or the WG title, there are thing that Zoro and Sanji have that Luffy also doesn't share in. But trying to make it out like Zoro somehow has more power, importance, purpose and authority over Sanji because of certain dynamics that are usually character based is not a valid argument at all. Because like I said earlier, Zoro and Sanji are a faaaaaaaaaar more portrayed duo than Luffy and Zoro.

Because like I said earlier, Zoro and Sanji are a faaaaaaaaaar more portrayed duo than Luffy and Zoro.
I see you haven't read the Wano arc yet. :shocking::suresure:

We simply disagree. I think Luffy & Zoro and Zoro & Sanji share equal weight.

But in terms of power Zoro is far closer to Luffy and sometimes even his equal.
That statement of his had merits prior to wano, but not anymore imo.

That is normal. Swordsman of SH ship . Zoro just based on strong. But even though sanji is cooker , he has more versatile than zoro . Oda try to pay attention all crew member equally. That means as a cooker, sanji cannot be much stronger than zoro. Because zoros only base is to be strong .
Oda has not been unfair between character importance anytime.

Also, that is ironic.
Zoro just hanging out with Luffy. Because Zoro don't like spending time with crew. Epically after ps. On the contrary, sanji always spending time with crew

So that's normal in terms of the consistency