General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

I hear a lot of people saying other Strawhats are gonna get conquerors haki/ryuo ext..... I think people need to understand there are things Oda only does for Luffy and Zoro........in this thread were going to go over this in detail .

Luffy and Zoro are the:

1. Only Strawhats with Fighting oriented Dreams

2. Only Straw hats that achieved the title of Supernova. (Not saying other strawhats couldn't but the ones Oda let be supernova are Luffy and Zoro.)

3. Which is Why only Luffy and Zoro Among the Strawhats got to be on the roof in the Kaido fight.

4. Only Strawhats with Parallels to Legends.

5. Only Strawhats who were willing to hit a Celestial Dragon

6. Only Strawhats with Ryuo Manipulation in their fighting styles.

7. And now their likely going to be the only Strawhats with Conquerors Haki

Which also makes Luffy and Zoro the only Strawhats that can use all 3 forms of Haki.

This thread is not to downplay other Strawhats but people often forget Luffy and Zoro are the ones we started with. They are going to attain certain things other strawhats will not , and thats ok.

Never forget how the story started.......
Leave your thoughts

Sanji and luffy escape a yonko territory ahahahahah after katakuri fight

Yeah....
About Zoro...
Zoro attacking the Tenryuubito is different from Luffy doing it, for one simple reason.
Zoro didn't know he was in front of one.
He was purely ignorant at that time. He just thought it was some random ass dude shooting at him. He fought back. That's all at the time.
Using the panel when Zoro was sheathing his sword after the "punch" would be a much better example of Zoro's willingness to hit one.
Thatโ€™s not stopping Zoroโ€ฆ
Fujitora was in front of him and he fought back
Kaido and Big Mom was in front of him and he blocked the attack
Why would a lowly weak and pathetic celestial dragon stop him

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Yeah zoro was ready to attack even after he knew the guy was a cd

The worst and the most reached arguments ive seen in a while:milaugh:
Zoro fans think pARallEls and such only make sense if Zoro is involved (and is tied with the main character or something similar)

ZKK certainly wasn't a reach for most of Zfans, even until the point Luffy was literally compared to Ryuma after beating Kaido lol

U guys should change your standards for this series at least by a little tho
Post automatically merged:

Except a sanji fan made this thread lmfao
He is not what i would call a Sanji fan. This guy doesn't have Sanji in his Top 10, what kind of Sanji fan is that?

Not a Sanji fan for the WorstGen standards

You need to be a Zorotard or Sanjitard here, perhaps both if possible

Am I?

Attacking a Celestial Dragon would bring an Admiral after them.
A scrub rookie crew that didn't even know what Haki was. Against a Logia Admiral.
vs
Begin a Yonko crew now going against the WG holy land.

Let's not forget that FREAKING FISHER TIGER ALONE wrecked that place and released a bunch of slaves.
And still lived to tell the tale.

Scrub ass Yonko crew can't even do that.
Too scary.

Fisher Tiger>Zoro.
:steef:
As you have been told, it is not the same situation, and your explanations leave much to be desired about you.

HE wasn't going to hit a Tenryuubito on a whim, it was self defense, same with Luffy.

On the other hand, going to Marie Geosie or Alabasta is nonsense because they didn't know where Vivi was. If they had known, Zoro would be the first to go and you know it. Zoro doesn't think only of him, he thinks of the whole gang, they could go and they could destroy Marie Geosie and lose some nakama or be defeated, who knows, but this wouldn't have been of any use.

And now Vivi is alive and well.

If we call the guy who was able to absorb Luffy's pain to save him and the gang or able to take on 2 Yonko and even stand in the way of one of One Piece's strongest attacks for the common good coward, then it won't be who will be brave

:choppawhat:

Last edited:
Of course it would have stopped Zoro had he known it was a Celestial Dragon. Remember Zoro is the reasonable one, who didn't want to piss off two Yonkos at once, or launch an assault on Marine Headquarters. He wouldn't have willingly done something to have brought an Admiral to Sabaody, and put everyone in danger for something as selfish as, "but he pulled a gun on me."

Of course it would have stopped Zoro had he known it was a Celestial Dragon. Remember Zoro is the reasonable one, who didn't want to piss off two Yonkos at once, or launch an assault on Marine Headquarters. He wouldn't have willingly done something to have brought an Admiral to Sabaody, and put everyone in danger for something as selfish as, "but he pulled a gun on me."
Bro please stop time and time again you speak on Zoro and don't know wtf your talking about. Zoro was literally going to slash the Celestial Dragon but Luffy got there first. Luffy and Zoro are similar in many ways

Bro please stop time and time again you speak on Zoro and don't know wtf your talking about. Zoro was literally going to slash the Celestial Dragon but Luffy got there first. Luffy and Zoro are similar in many ways
Cool story, but I'm not talking about the Auction House scene. This was when Zoro was about to attack Charlos on the street because he pulled a gun on him and Bonney stopped him.

Last edited:
Cool story, but I'm not talking about the Auction House scene. This was when Zoro was about to attack Charlos on the street because he pulled a gun on him and Bonney stopped him.
Which proves what? Zoro knowingly and not knowingly would attack them. This is the case for most "CoC" users. Their character and personalities always seems to be "above" everything.

Lmao Zoro would of still slap the shit out of him because thats his character. You making no sense lmao Zoro and Luffy get into trouble most of time. This is why in Wano Zoro was the first one to get in trouble. They also didn't want Zoro to go in Onigashima.

Also Zoro only reasonable to a certain Extent, he don't like seeing Children hurt or people hurt

Which proves what? Zoro knowingly and not knowingly would attack them. This is the case for most "CoC" users. Their character and personalities always seems to be "above" everything.
Lmao Zoro would of still slap the shit out of him because thats his character. You making no sense lmao Zoro and Luffy get into trouble most of time. This is why in Wano Zoro was the first one to get in trouble. They also didn't want Zoro to go in Onigashima.

Also Zoro only reasonable to a certain Extent, he don't like seeing Children hurt or people hurt
You guys really don't see what I did there in my post? Lmao..