General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

Zbois really can't even go five minutes without trying to shoehorn Zori into everything Luffy does
Whats with this Zoro hate? :whitepress:

Blame Oda, its not a coincidence that they literally says the same thing:

Luffy: A hero is someone who shares their meat, but I want it all for myself!

Zoro: A hero is someone who shares his sake, but I want it all for myself!

Except a sanji fan made this thread lmfao
I'm referring to the comments from all the Zbois and I wasn't aware that being apart of a fandom means you can't be apart of others:josad:
Post automatically merged:

Whats with this Zoro hate? :whitepress:

Blame Oda, its not a coincidence that they literally says the same thing:

Luffy: A hero is someone who shares their meat, but I want it all for myself!

Zoro: A hero is someone who shares his sake, but I want it all for myself!
It's not hate it's simply the truth, Zbois love to tie Zori into everything Luffy does the same way Sbois love to tie Sanji into everything Zoro does, it's pathetic really.

About Sanji being Luffy’s #2 and achieving a future world’s title? Indeed, you are correct
Yes sanji is indeed luffys "NUMBER 2". And yes he (luffy) has to constantly release his "NUMBER 2" since he can't be pirate king constipated so that he can receive his "future world title". So yes we are on the exact same page. Was a pleasure conversing with you

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yeah....
About Zoro...
Zoro attacking the Tenryuubito is different from Luffy doing it, for one simple reason.
Zoro didn't know he was in front of one.
He was purely ignorant at that time. He just thought it was some random ass dude shooting at him. He fought back. That's all at the time.
Using the panel when Zoro was sheathing his sword after the "punch" would be a much better example of Zoro's willingness to hit one.
Theres literally a panel of zoro saying he couldnt cut the celestial dragon cuz luffy sent him flying in the first post

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Luffy and Sanji are:
1. The only two who were laughed at for believing their dream existed
2. Luffy and Sanji are the only two with world class families
3. Luffy and Sanji are the only two who had “Warrior” chapters in Wano
4. Luffy and Sanji are the only straw hats who intentionally attacked a CD (Zoro didn’t know what a Celestial Dragon was and in dressrosa these two were the only straw hats who fought Doflamingo a celestial Dragon)

Oda used Luffy and Zoro as a grouping, but he uses Luffy and Sanji as a foil which is why the twos backstories and dreams are so similar.

Not trying to start a war, but trying to deny Luffy and Sanjis relationship is kinda unfair.
Talk about reach holy shit,since when are the visnmokes world class when people outside their blue sea never heard of them?
Also usopp the brave warrior:suresure:

I hear a lot of people saying other Strawhats are gonna get conquerors haki/ryuo ext..... I think people need to understand there are things Oda only does for Luffy and Zoro........in this thread were going to go over this in detail .

Luffy and Zoro are the:

1. Only Strawhats with Fighting oriented Dreams

2. Only Straw hats that achieved the title of Supernova. (Not saying other strawhats couldn't but the ones Oda let be supernova are Luffy and Zoro.)

3. Which is Why only Luffy and Zoro Among the Strawhats got to be on the roof in the Kaido fight.

4. Only Strawhats with Parallels to Legends.

5. Only Strawhats who were willing to hit a Celestial Dragon

6. Only Strawhats with Ryuo Manipulation in their fighting styles.

7. And now their likely going to be the only Strawhats with Conquerors Haki

Which also makes Luffy and Zoro the only Strawhats that can use all 3 forms of Haki.

This thread is not to downplay other Strawhats but people often forget Luffy and Zoro are the ones we started with. They are going to attain certain things other strawhats will not , and thats ok.

Never forget how the story started.......
Leave your thoughts

Agreed but just for the record zoro and nami share some similarities too:kriwhat: