Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
sanji wont even use RS... my bet is after hes done with queen he will help Yamato
if he does to beat Queen.. its a better feat... no destructive power.. RS can't replicate the damage done by DJ... DJ is far more destructive than a super fast kick... DJ is a super fast kick on flames.. DJ >>> RS anyday

yea or he fights king with marco... then goes to the roof...
but there is CP0 as well.. if they intervene he'd be the best suited to intercept them all.
but i really want the M3 and Yamato vs Kaido

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Can I ask something?
After all the running around doing nothing, do you all really think some 1 chapter long mid-diff fight against Queen would be some good payoff?
I particularly want Queen to be a freaking monster, and Sanji to take down such an opponent in a longer extreme diff battle with cool moments and developments.

Can I ask something?
After all the running around doing nothing, do you all really think some 1 chapter long mid-diff fight against Queen would be some good payoff?
I particularly want Queen to be a freaking monster, and Sanji to take down such an opponent in a longer extreme diff battle with cool moments and developments.
i mean fight like the one against Jabura were high diff.

i bet oda will make sanji gradually open his arsenal up and progress in that manner.. i personally want him going all out as well..
so him gradually assessing and overcoming /stalling queen is imo favorable.

Can I ask something?
I'm confident that Queen will be his only complete fight this arc, he will probably do some Mr. Prince shit but I don't see clashes with King/Kaido like the optimists do lol. So whilst it would be satisfying (as in Sanji is comfortably stronger than a guy with 1.32 billion bounty/3rd strongest guy on a Yonko crew) it'd also also boring if it's a mid diff fight since we haven't had a proper Sanji fight in like a decade or more.

I'd also rather Sanji was pushed to his limits in overcoming completely the durability of an Ancient Zoan with random extra gadgets inserted in him (this guy was thrown about by Big Mom and then Marco only to be moving about soon after like nothing happened both times). A new powerup along the way, be it advanced haki bloom (FS/ryou) or an upgraded DJ would also be mint. I can't even begin to stress how disappointing it would be if RS was enough to overcome the challenge just because it plays into some Germa 66/technology plot point. The fight should be about Sanji overcoming his limits and himself becoming stronger like Luffy, Zoro and the rest of the crew will, not learning how to pilot a gadget the people he dislikes most in the world gave him. But I fear that's the road Oda will take it down, because it could potentially play nicely into themes of acceptance of your heritage/identity and looking past your pride for the betterment of your crew.

On a side note, I'm calling it now that the first time the RS comes out in this fight is when Queen guns for Tama for fucking with his prison and letting Luffy/Kid out. He's been shown to notice it all too often that someone is converting the gifters and the culprit just tuned up right in front of him. And Sanji was given a dedicated panel showing his shock that Tama was in Onigashima.

Can I ask something?
Probably not, Wano arc is in weird place right now(at least for me)

Can I ask something?
I don’t think the fight wjth Queen in its current state will be sanjis main fight. Oda has dehyped queen a lot in these past few chapters.