Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I'm expecting Queen x Sanji to be extreme diff, we need to see Mr. Prince giving his all and he's fighting a YC2 now, luffy had difficulties against a YC3.

Also, as @Light_428 said, i don't think RS is enough to defeat a Calamity. It'll be very disappointing if Oda do this.

As we see with Ulti, the best way to take Ancient Zoans down it's internal damage, so Ryou would be a perfect power-up for Sanji. Unfortunaly, this seems very unlikely now, the only chance would be for Queen to have adv.CoA and Sanji learn during battle (we've already seen him copy skills from opponents like Gepo).

I'm expecting Queen x Sanji to be extreme diff, we need to see Mr. Prince giving his all and he's fighting a YC2 now, luffy had difficulties against a YC3.

Also, as @Light_428 said, i don't think RS is enough to defeat a Calamity. It'll be very disappointing if Oda do this.

As we see with Ulti, the best way to take Ancient Zoans down it's internal damage, so Ryou would be a perfect power-up for Sanji. Unfortunaly, this seems very unlikely now, the only chance would be for Queen to have adv.CoA and Sanji to learn during battle (we've already seen him copy skills from opponents like Gepo).
Internal damage is nothing new for Sanji. His DJ has always been internal fire damage since it’s introduction so that’s not an issue.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Probably not, Wano arc is in weird place right now(at least for me)
Same for me.
My weird place is called "Fairy Tail Tier of garbage generic shounen arcs".
Post automatically merged:

Btw, Oda said in an interview that he really hates drawing Hancock due to her black hair. The shading takes a lot of time.
That kinda surprises me that he gave Sanji a Black Suit instead of keeping his "blue color theme" and gave it to Niji instead.
To me, it REALLY takes away the black flame, but who knows.
Even Haki turned black.
Black Suit, might as well give Black Flames.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I’m thinking a white heat with a black flame.

That way it’ll really delve into that whole heaven and hell thing Sanjis got going on
Black flames would be perfect but i doubt Oda give them to sanji(but if he does, will be amazing).
I bet in Blue Flames cause blue is Sanji's color and we have blue flames in cookers, i know it's a idiot reason but fits Sanji :wellwell:
Let's wait and see what Oda prepare for us.

I don't remember that, sorry. So a new DJ it's the best possibility.
Blue flames coming :stealthblack:
Jabura, Vergo (who got pissed at sanji's intervention after getting kicked into a wall), Queen, Kraken, Wadatsumi..

sanji's DJ hits and the area burns.. extra damage is inflicted on surface and subsurface..

a good example of internal damage would be against Sheeps-head, Kraken and Wadatsumi.
depends on how he uses DJ.. either for speed of his hits with burns or, internal destruction

Black flames would be perfect but i doubt Oda give them to sanji(but if he does, will be amazing).
I bet in Blue Flames cause blue is Sanji's color and we have blue flames in cookers, i know it's a idiot reason but fits Sanji :wellwell:
Let's wait and see what Oda prepare for us.
I think sanji will get a new mode where he is called “Ange de la Diable” or something like that “Angel of the Devil.”

With one of Sanjis new attacks being hell memories, Sanji being a prince from a kingdom of evil, and Sanji wearing a suit similar to the Heavenly Demon: I really hope this hell Angel is Odas plans for Sanji.

It would also fit with Sanjis two monikers:
Stealth Black and Black Leg if he gets black fire

so Queen's double sword is just a cosmetics?
we need to see more of that or at least Queen's swordsmanship lol
I mean he did use them against Drake. Maybe he has some kinda tech that uses it in his body