Break Week If Sanji doesn't have CoC in the future, why Oda give us so many hints?

Sanji will have CoC in the future?

• Total voters
Change what? Your the one changing on your side. I just here chilling while your acting out over insecurity.
You are the only guy that is insecure enough to bring ZKK in a thread that is about Sanji, lol.
what is this.. a random case of amnesia?
It's a random case of speakinbg about "beoble's mental health" and how getting reply after reply affected him. Unless you are beoble now.

It's a random case of speakinbg about "beoble's mental health and how getting reply after reply affected him. Unless you are beoble now.
in essence what i meant was.. stop being toxic... is it too much to ask..

i agree i have my moments of toxicity if i get pissed.. but.. why not have a moral upper hand than provoking responses unhealthy for the conversation

in essence what i meant was.. stop being toxic... is it too much to ask..

i agree i have my moments of toxicity if i get pissed.. but.. why not have a moral upper hand than provoking responses unhealthy for the conversation
Dunno, it's fun to troll ppl like Pan L. Man. When he gets cornered he brings up the "hahaha ZKK debunked even tho I don't have any proof".

Guess crying is a issue given Luffy and Zoro have cried from as child and even adults, so by your logic why do they have COC? Even Shanks stated you can have emotions and still be strong, so again you missed the whole point of the series if tears mean your not 'COC' user. Your acting like a idiot.
Why are you so obsessed with ZKK in a thread that evidently has hardly to do with it?
Let him go just he believe and be happy for now.
Oda have already said in panel as a Kaido.
It will leave a scar and it is enough for you.
Done.

Same applies for Luffy.
Kaido's Df>>>Luffy's DF.
Kaido's CoC>>>Luffy's CoC.
Do you see now what's wrong with that statement?
Dude , Luffy has strong DF form. Also he learned Ryou. Also , he took CoC training during 2 years from Rayleigh that stop Marco with just one finger.

Luffy has already had all kind of ability to defeat Kaido .

Zoro CoC just woke up. He des not have idea about CoC. Moreover He dont have DF.

you got so excited because Zoro inflicted a wound.
You use Luffy and Zoru in the same sentences as if they were equivalent.
I invite you to be a little sensible.

Dude , Luffy has strong DF form. Also he learned Ryou. Also , he took CoC training during 2 years from Rayleigh that stop Marco with just one finger.

Zoro CoC just woke up. He des not have idea about CoC. Moreover He dont have DF.

"Dude, Zoro has Enma the only sword known to scar Kaido, he has Ryou and he got trained by Mihawk, who used to clash with Shanks."

Luffy awakened CoC coating 6 chapters ago. Moreover, he doesn't have the only sword known to scar Kaido.

You realise that Zoro is the second guy ever that scarred Kaido, Kaido got defeated like 7 times in his pirate career, Kaido only got scarred twice in his career. Conclusion: scarring Kaido is more impressive than defeating Kaido :kayneshrug: and Killing him is more impressive than both:kayneshrug:

"Dude, Zoro has Enma the only sword known to scar Kaido, he has Ryou and he got trained by Mihawk, who used to clash with Shanks."

Luffy awakened CoC coating 6 chapters ago. Moreover, he doesn't have the only sword known to scar Kaido.
Worororororororo.

Yes , he gave scar to Kaido and done. That is it.
And you brain healthy, Dont ever put Luffy and Zoro is same level in terms of Haki ability.
Zoro has ryou ? Who learned him from?
Luffy took traning in the udon.
Are you sure ryou belong to Enma or Zoro .

You realise that Zoro is the second guy ever that scarred Kaido, Kaido got defeated like 7 times in his pirate career, Kaido only got scarred twice in his career. Conclusion: scarring Kaido is more impressive than defeating Kaido :kayneshrug: and Killing him is more impressive than both:kayneshrug:
I did not say that is not impressive. Im saying Kaido and zoro plotting is done . we will see.

Luffy called his own attacks Shallow till 6 chapters ago. And even after getting CoC coating Kaido said that it was a disappointment.
And you brain healthy, Dont ever put Luffy and Zoro is same level in terms of Haki ability.
Same goes for you, what hints do you have that Luffy's haki>Zoro's haki? Zoro with his own haki did the most damage.
Probably Mihawk or he maybe discovered it thru sheer training.
Good for him.
Are you sure ryou belong to Enma or Zoro
One statement is all I need that says "Enma's haki comes from Oden" or that says "Enma is a battery that stores haki." Unlike you, I have a statement saying that Enma only drains the user's haki, do you have one that says that it stored Oden's haki?
Post automatically merged:

I did not say that is not impressive. Im saying Kaido and zoro plotting is done . we will see.
A lot of plot lines involving both of them aren't finished so we shall see. As I like to say; time proves people wrong, it could be either you, or me.

Worororororororo.

Are you sure ryou belong to Enma or Zoro .
Ryou is Wano term for CoA FYI
Zoro used Haki barrier blocking Hakai that's enough proof