General & Others Understanding that some things are exclusive to Luffy and Zoro in the Strawhat crew.

3 is decent, 4 is probably pushing it. But some people think 10 is doable. :milaugh:
Ye, I think Oda has got no real motives to go as far as inficiating his own story since CoC has been portrayed as a birth feature and having too many CoC users in the same crew would simply stick to an absurdity when it comes to the odds they met and showed them at the right time so swiftly from a statistical perspective.

Ye, I think Oda has got no real motives to go as far as inficiating his own story since CoC has been portrayed as a birth feature and having too many CoC users in the same crew would simply stick to an absurdity when it comes to the odds they met and showed them at the right time so swiftly from a statistical perspective.
We know that 3-4 CoC users per crew is basically the limit. Rocks' crew had a problem when he had 5 CoC users, and the same problem might happen to Luffy too, it doesn't matter how loyal he is or how strong he is. And to be honest in Rocks' you can understand it a bit. Mostly because after his defeat, everyone with CoC set sail on his own forming a big ass crew and an important name for themselves till the point where they are legends, 4 of them even became Yonkos.

We know that 3-4 CoC users per crew is basically the limit. Rocks' crew had a problem when he had 5 CoC users, and the same problem might happen to Luffy too, it doesn't matter how loyal he is or how strong he is. And to be honest in Rocks' you can understand it a bit. Mostly because after his defeat, everyone with CoC set sail on his own forming a big ass crew and an important name for themselves till the point where they are legends, 4 of them even became Yonkos.
And an a major inconsistency with the intrinsic structure of the feature itself would emerge to the eyes of the observer as it doesn't even take a genius of statistics to figure how improbable is that Luffy only has got CoC users inside his crew considering what CoC is exactly and the odds one is born with it. Unless a power up that made him unconsciously pick only CoC users was introduced but that would feel very bs.

Not to mention that some SHs don't seem to bear the characteristics to be a conqueror.

And an a major inconsistency with the intrinsic structure of the feature itself would emerge to the eyes of the observer as it doesn't even take a genius of statistics to figure how improbable is that Luffy only has got CoC users inside his crew considering what CoC is exactly and the odds one is born with it. Unless a power up that made him unconsciously pick only CoC users was introduced but that would feel very bs.

Not to mention that some SHs don't seem to bear the characteristics to be a conqueror.
3-4 are acceptable in a normal crew, more than that and it could be rlly bad. And by normal I mean a crew that isn't Rocks' crew because everyone knows that his crew wasn't normal.

nothing will happen. A black hole opened in Jinbein's body, he didn't die. Flying man in Alabasta exploded with a bomb, he did not die.
Zoro spent two years with Mihawk.
Sanji spent Ivankov.
Luffy spent with Rayleigh
It's only been 4 months since the Strew Hat crew was formed. And they die for each other. everything no sense already just enjoy
If all of them take CoC, nothing will happen.d

nothing will happen. A black hole opened in Jinbein's body, he didn't die. Flying man in Alabasta exploded with a bomb, he did not die.
Zoro spent two years with Mihawk.
Sanji spent Ivankov.
Luffy spent with Rayleigh
It's only been 4 months since the Strew Hat crew was formed. And they die for each other. everything no sense already just enjoy
If all of them take CoC, nothing will happen.d
And what's your point? What's the relation with Zoro getting trained by Mihawk, a "black hole" being in Jinbei's boddy and the problem that too many CoC would bring in a crew? Also, do you even know what a black hole is btw?

Last edited:
And what's your point? What's the relation with Zoro getting trained by Mihawk, a "black hole" being in Jinbei's boddy and the problem that too many CoC would bring in a crew? Also, do you even know what a black hole is btw?
A guy who responded thread said if everybody get CoC, between crew can reveal problem.
I said there is no need to looking for sense for everything. Thus , I gave o couple of example. I mean ıf strew hat created bind just 4 months , mihawk and zoro must have been bro during 2 years. Dont scare . ı did not say bad thing about zoro .d.d

A guy who responded thread said if everybody get CoC, between crew can reveal problem.
I said there is no need to looking for sense for everything. Thus , I gave o couple of example. I mean ıf strew hat created bind just 4 months , mihawk and zoro must have been bro during 2 years. Dont scare . ı did not say bad thing about zoro .d.d
I know that you didn't say anything bad about Zoro, my question is; why do you bring something irrelevant to the debate? He was speaking about the problems in the crew with a lot of CoC users and you bring up Jinbei's "black hole", Luffy's training with Ray, Zoro's training with Mihawk... etc. Why?

I know that you didn't say anything bad about Zoro, my question is; why do you bring something irrelevant to the debate? He was speaking about the problems in the crew with a lot of CoC users and you bring up Jinbei's "black hole", Luffy's training with Ray, Zoro's training with Mihawk... etc. Why?
If every crew get CoC , it will be problem between crew by looking Xebec crew.
What I'm saying is everything don't have to make sense.d like my examples. If you don't search sense for these ones, if everg crew member get CoC , won't be problem for Sh

3-4 are acceptable in a normal crew, more than that and it could be rlly bad. And by normal I mean a crew that isn't Rocks' crew because everyone knows that his crew wasn't normal.
I seriously hope that we will witness other worst gens unleashing their CoC. I would love so extensively if other Supernovae surprised us. I think it's probable that we will at least get one more additional revelation.

BB was young and we don't even have confirmation of his CoC. And even if we had, he betrayed WB so it did end bad for him. And Ace also abandoned his conqueror spirit. That makes 3 and 1 that might unlock it soon but he betrayed his own captain. Plus Oden lacked his conqueror's spirit and any kind of loyalty.
roger, shanks, oden, Bullet, rayleigh
Shanks was still young so he didn't awaken his CoC, and later, he set sail on his own abandoning the crew. Oden abandoned his conqueror spirit and joined Roger for a brief time. Bullet is non-canon and Ray is ok. So we have 2 confirmed, 1 not canon, 1 that abandoned his conqueror's spirit and that didn't have any loyalty and 1 that was a basically a kid that unlocked said CoC later, and even then, he set sail on his own forming his own crew.
So yeah, 5-6 CoC users confirmed in both Roger's and WB's crew :gokulaugh:
I think it's probable that we will at least get one more additional revelation.
The question is who fits the definition of a king.