Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

RIP Lord Ou Ki
I don't give a fuck about data telling me Houken is 100 and Ou Ki is 98 ... Ou Ki CLEARLY won
(unless Houken gonna get even stronger later on)

I really didn't expect it but Ou Ki personality impressed me
and I will remember his death
:finally:
Ouki is the GOAT man. He definitely almost killed Houken twice lol.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
#gulity

p.s
after reading writer note ... I think he went to far too give Ou Ki a great death. he knew Ou Ki have to die so he step on his own power logic and implied Ou Ki could've won just to make things more emotional
Post automatically merged:

I mean both of them are 90 ... so it should be a good debate ... what ever it is
Lol no problem, you will see that the stats are not everything and can be discussed a lot haha
And yeah OuKi took the better of Houken during their fight

Take a look on our battle discussions here and you will see that we barely talked about stats

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
p.s
after reading writer note ... I think he went to far too give Ou Ki a great death. he knew Ou Ki have to die so he step on his own power logic and implied Ou Ki could've won just to make things more emotional
I don’t think the power logic was “stepped on,” the whole point of Ouki vs Houken is that Houken was stronger (greater power, greater speed, greater technique as stated by Houken himself), but Ouki’s ambition and willpower was much stronger, which meant Ouki would’ve won technically.

The whole point of Ouki vs Houken (and Houken’s entire arc in general) is that ambition trumps strength. Which to me is a perfectly logical message lol.

I mean both of them are 90 ... so it should be a good debate ... what ever it is
RIP. Wategi vs Shouheikun singlehandedly destroyed Kingdom’s stat system imo. You’ll see when you get there.

Knew he was dying soon. That cliffhanger was too good to be true last week. :josad:
However, I wonder how did Zhao General managed to do so..??
Probably through the power of pure, unhinged, raw, apoplectic rage. :crazwhat:
I think Raido has made a grave error.

Riboku once talked of there being two kinds of commanders in regards to army morale.

Raido is banking on Ryuuhaku being the former and not the latter but he does not know what Ryuuhaku is like as an individual.

In short, Raido is being reckless. Man ain't even listening to Kanki's order for a day. :crazwhat:

I suspect Ryuuhaku and his army are going to go berserk and give Raido and his men a battering. Lol.

good improvement :kata:

this make kanki at really bad situation .

i can't wait to see what he is up to next

but i hope that its not what i am thinking

it will be shit if HSU was the reason for the victory in this battle .
only just to hype HSU, fuck this i hope hara is not going this route .

One eye general is fighting with all of his strenght.raido and his men are worried because it s taking too long. raido decide to step in and start taunting him. saying his son begged for his life and and pissed on himself. Raido cut off his arm then almost butcher him but One eye woudln t let go of the glaive even after he died. Raido is attacked from behind. It s the general oldest son.he see his brother body and go berserk knock raido down with one blow. zhao capture him raido say it s another idiot driven by family sentiment which he isn t familiar with. instead of killing him on the spot he send him to kochou to be tortured. soldiers say kochou didn t bring IT out on long time.

moving on to the left. Shin and the infantry can t move any further because zhao have number advantage and more reinforcement are coming from behind the woods. Ten want kk to break through to encercle zhao on top but too many zhao are on her way. Old men banyou say it s still possible. he forget to tell her since so many days have passed. Ouhon sent akakin detachement around the mountains few days ago to attack once ouhon break through.

By mizaistorm on reddit