Spoiler General Kingdom Spoiler

Is Bleach Better than Kingdom?

• Total voters
Summary by Jeeswag from TKC

Above the cliff:
The Zhao are ready to drop all their rocks on the Qin but still do not see them. Kanto along with the other infantry newbies get to the top. Kanto charges and the others say follow Kanto's lead. Everyone notices the infantry beginning battle at the top. The newbies break all the rock traps and tell their senpais to climb over on the easier side. The Zhao thinks the Qin will have no strength left to fight since they climbed the wall but the newbies say they've been thru much worse and start pushing the Zhao back. Suugen says they can't just sit around either. The Zhao are scrambling to prevent the HSU from getting closer and starts shooting arrows. The HSU soldiers notice more infantry coming their way but Suugen says to focus on pushing forward to where the Zhao set up the hunting grounds. Take that out and the cavalry can climb up. Rei overhears it and spots the hunting grounds ahead. Kanto tells her to not go at it alone and she tells him "then you better properly chase after my cute ass" and starts getting past the Zhao. Suugen tells everyone to follow her lead. Kou says they should go too while Bihei wants to rest. Shin sees them moving from the bottom and tells the cavalry to get moving as well.

Zhao HQ:
The Zhao HQ receives news the HSU infantry climbed up and are attacking the hunting grounds they set up at the end. They wonder how the infantry is so strong.

Above the cliff:
The HSU gets to the hunting grounds and Suugen tells Bihei to signal to Shin, but Bihei says it's unnecessary since he's already on his way. The Zhao start shooting to prevent the charge. Shin tells the infantry they did great and they thank him for the compliment.

Zhao HQ:
After the HSU Cavalry climb up the Zhao are beginning to call all the reserves who were resting to prevent the HSU from pushing to the other hunting ground they set up. The Zhao commander says to not worry and that it's only a matter of time before the war ends. He intends to go squash Shin of the HSU.

Kanki Right Wing:
The Zhao left commander is riding in the front while his soldiers ask him to hold on since it's probably a trap. He has a flashback to when his son was really small and his older brother teaching him how to hold a spear and saying that he has talent. After he sees the son on the tree Raido calls him an idiot for actually coming and charges at him with his troops.

Break next week!

Ohh shit you're on the right path my man
:finally:

Even if you're not into it at first. Make it to around Chapter 50 and the real shit starts from there
I'm a MASSSSIVE fan (let's say nerd) of Chinese history
romance of 3 Kingdoms is one of my bibles
I started Kingdom cause I ran out of good Chinese history tv shows to watch :)

so no ... even now I'm enjoying the story so much :moonwalk:

it's really lovable that Kingdom GIVES US canon data about generals power , wisdom and leadership
so we don't have to debate it endlessly like one piece

I'm at 3rd arc now ... and things are REALLY going well
my only problem so far is ... here, Kings and Generals are too wise and some of them are even great "strategist" (in name)

while in most history ... generals are mostly weak in real top tier big picture strategy ...
let's say even greatest of them are clowns compare to a master mind strategist

now I get it ... it's a story about "clash of generals" so they should be more heroic than real life
I just hope I can see some off chart class strategist who are only strategist and not fighters later on

it's really lovable that Kingdom GIVES US canon data about generals power , wisdom and leadership
so we don't have to debate it endlessly like one piece

I'm at 3rd arc now ... and things are REALLY going well
my only problem so far is ... here, Kings and Generals are too wise and some of them are even great "strategist" (in name)

while in most history ... generals are mostly weak in real top tier big picture strategy ...
let's say even greatest of them are clowns compare to a master mind strategist

now I get it ... it's a story about "clash of generals" so they should be more heroic than real life
I just hope I can see some off chart class strategist who are only strategist and not fighters later on
Don't worry you will see various type of generals and commanders.
But there has to be some strong dude to give us epic fights and it's only logical that they are great generals since that the end goal of Shin.

Don't worry you will see various type of generals and commanders.
But there has to be some strong dude to give us epic fights and it's only logical that they are great generals since that the end goal of Shin.
yea .... it's ok if they be great in terms of fighting and leading battels.
but I like it more if they be weak in political games and they be a master mind in battels not war

just my personal preference :)
and it's not even a "problem" if I see epic dudes as long as they are epic :kata:

yea .... it's ok if they be great in terms of fighting and leading battels.
but I like it more if they be weak in political games and they be a master mind in battels not war

just my personal preference :)
and it's not even a "problem" if I see epic dudes as long they are epic :kata:
You're going to be served with epic, you're approaching some of the greatest arcs of the serie. What chapter are you at exactly?

#gulity

p.s
after reading writer note ... I think he went to far too give Ou Ki a great death. he knew Ou Ki have to die so he step on his own power logic and implied Ou Ki could've won just to make things more emotional
Post automatically merged:

Wait till he sees the strength stats for Wategi vs Shouheikan. :doffytroll:
I mean both of them are 90 ... so it should be a good debate ... what ever it is