Anime & Manga General OP Shipping Thread

If we are being serious, Vivi x Luffy also suffer from the same problem because Vivi is also a crew as far as Luffy is concerned.

Should Luffy even get a partner? Probably not. But I am interested in knowing about Luffy's grandmother. Whether we accept it or not, there is a lot of similarities between Garp and Luffy. I want to see what type of woman put up with an idiot like Garp.
A basic woman with no personality other than being nice. Literally most flashback females.

Omg!!! There's a shipping thread!! :blush:
OP has so many shipping options :catblush: And 99% won't ever happen :pepehands:

Sorry but I am a bit of a yaoi shipper :hurry: I really like Shanks x Mihawk and Zoro x Luffy! Especially the latter because they are so close together since they have been travelling together for the longest and Zoro is so loyal :yearight:

To be honest I saw one or two really nice arts of Doflamingo x Vergo and though I am not a fan of Vergo they were quite good :catsure:

Omg!!! There's a shipping thread!! :blush:
OP has so many shipping options :catblush: And 99% won't ever happen :pepehands:

Sorry but I am a bit of a yaoi shipper :hurry: I really like Shanks x Mihawk and Zoro x Luffy! Especially the latter because they are so close together since they have been travelling together for the longest and Zoro is so loyal :yearight:

To be honest I saw one or two really nice arts of Doflamingo x Vergo and though I am not a fan of Vergo they were quite good :catsure:
If all of your ships are queer based no wonder you think none of them will happen XD

H

Homelander

Well this is one piece i doubt any romance in crew will happen .

Ok lemme

Zoro x Tashigi
sabo x koala
Luffy x meat (otp)
Nami x money (otp)
sanji x Ivankov jk Sanji x Pudding
Smoker x Hina
Koby x Rebecca
Vivi x Kohza
Ussop x kaya

If all of your ships are queer based no wonder you think none of them will happen XD
Not all of my ships are like that! But in general most ships won't happen in my opinion because Oda always keeps it relatively low with relationships and all. Most people are just friends!! Like for example I totally approve Usopp x Kaya but as it is now they are just friends! :catsweat: I can see it as an official ship EOS but since most ships won't come true we can all ship as we want I guess :catpole: But yeah I am a sucker for yaoi ships not gonna lie :catlewd: