Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky want to be lynched, Lanji is like defying death and doesn't care. interesting....

No I don't????? Is there an epidemic of illiteracy in this site or something
--------------------------

I'm ready to get lynched D1
This was posted in the first page but the way I analyse it it patently looks like a jokey opening post and not a real manifestation of willingfulness to be lynched. A few players overlooked it too much I guess, which is odd. It's not really difficult to spot the difference.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Votecount:

insomnia > Flower > TheKnightOfTheSea
Sky > T-Pein > krogothwolf > Lanji Cucksmoke
Ekkologix > insomnia > Hayumi > Muugen
Hayumi > Typo > - > The Destoryer > Hayumi (unvote)
The Destoryer > Typo
SakuraMikoNWord > Hayumi
T-Pein > Hayumi
Ena > Lanji Cucksmoke
Alwaysmind > Midnight Delight

Hayumi: 2 (SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein)
Lanji Cucksmoke: 2 (Sky, Ena)

TheKnightOfTheSea: 1 (insomnia)
Typo: 1 (The Destoryer)
Muugen: 1 (Ekkologix)
Midnight Delight: 1 (Alwaysmind)

If I missed something notify me please.

Last edited:
Are you implicating you don't think that any of your voters were conceivably scum? And yet you were mentioning about a presumptive trap set up by Usopp. The way you addressed him was ostensibly intense as well. It comes off as odd to me.
Not necessarily, I was just more focused on anyone that did anything close to buddying, as I don’t think I’ve been acting particularly townie. But, I don’t think scum openly sheeps a vote, and T pein has so far acted like the same scummy player I’m used to, so no probably not apart from Ussop. Even if Ussop isn’t scum, he’s still done that type shit as town before as well.

Which is why it literally doesn’t matter. I’m not in the habit of voting someone just because they vote me.
I could do or say almost anything and Ussop will troll and try setting me up to say or do something that he’ll then call scummy just as he’s done many times in the past. He backed off now but I have no idea why.

But at this point, scum will probably be looking to hop on my pitiful wagon with no basis.

I retract my read on insomnia. Mixed up his posts with someone else while I was the game last night and his post didn't read the same. My bad.

[vote Lynch kanji cucksmoke]

I rather vote for the one that is not wagon.
Why are we acting like hayumi is a big wagon?
They only have two votes rn.
Me and an N word sheep one.
This is a 30 player game lol.

Potentially you and ussop trying to derail it too fast....idk.
Seems strange tho

Why are we acting like hayumi is a big wagon?
They only have two votes rn.
Me and an N word sheep one.
This is a 30 player game lol.

Potentially you and ussop trying to derail it too fast....idk.
Seems strange tho
By the same token, seems strange that you're crying foul at someone placing a 3rd vote

Status
Not open for further replies.