Status
Not open for further replies.
you might need to reread that game mate

not my fault if the vigilante shoots something that comes at a cost
I am not the one attacking them
you are implying that you are a veteran or something like this, that's what you're implying
if you are a townie with such an useful ability, why would you reveal it for absolutely no reason, specially when you know that vigis don't actually have a reason to shoot you?
town lanji isn't that lazy

lol keep fishing for what I am
the only way to find out is if you try
but perhaps in deadchat a long convo would be had with a trigger happy vig just cause am not playing the exact same way I used to.

cheers
you are implying that you are a veteran or something like this, that's what you're implying
if you are a townie with such an useful ability, why would you reveal it for absolutely no reason, specially when you know that vigis don't actually have a reason to shoot you?
town lanji isn't that lazy

lol keep fishing for what I am
the only way to find out is if you try
but perhaps in deadchat a long convo would be had with a trigger happy vig just cause am not playing the exact same way I used to.

cheers
Trying To get this right, Are you saying this is not the way ypu usually play as town but it’s intended?

Trying To get this right, Are you saying this is not the way ypu usually play as town but it’s intended?

I dont know what people think
that as scum I show no effort
want all this attention on myself
if it was that easy
am sorry but you are an amateur

its a lot harder to catch scum than that
much less me
perhaps I will try when numbers are down a bit
not really feeling like it at 30 people tbh . for now am just looking at the people sheeping votes and wasting their dp on me.

You’re the only one who’s made any sort of resemblance to defending or buddying me so far. Meanwhile everyone else seems chill with my potential lynching. Could be to look better for not really accusing me, when I flip town.
Are you implicating you don't think that any of your voters were conceivably scum? And yet you were mentioning about a presumptive trap set up by Usopp. The way you addressed him was ostensibly intense as well. It comes off as odd to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.