Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
oh ekko are you locking mr beta in as town?
no i don't have a reason to do so yet

i locked people as town easily last game cuz i wanted them to be culted as culting town pool is most optimal way to victory

regardless there isnt any player thats lock town but im leaning town on both typo and beta

no i don't have a reason to do so yet

i locked people as town easily last game cuz i wanted them to be culted as culting town pool is most optimal way to victory

regardless there isnt any player thats lock town but im leaning town on both typo and beta
Not even scum reading me

Means you're definitely scum

i guess the one weird thing about hayumi is that they made a point of saying how they dont have a meta but then they immediately went and asked someone about krogothewolfs meta/ ive felt a slight tone change in their handful of posts

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
β€Ž
there r too many players

i havent played a 30+ game in awhiel forgot how this sht feels

there is just no way to get proper read on anyone unless they fk up badly, and half the players are gna be inactives so cant even get a read on them
About half players basically haven't contributed a little thus far going off the activity patterns which transpired. The game started several hours ago so that's definitely an intriguing indicator potentially, however I don't have a statistical graph at disposal to determine whether or not that's too much compared to usual. One thing I can suggest specifically to this case though is that some of those players are new faces and usually it's more likely that they don't easily spring forth. I would tend to be more suspicious about the notion that so many are showing their postponement by claiming they are busy, but I don't want to speculate on the matter too fiercefully, that would constitute angleshooting which is forbidden.

it’s for tracking reads / bringing up names for people to think about

but the read was that for someone that considers themselves an outed wolf from the first few posts, their contributions I felt like they had a certain bite to them through their questions and I don’t think that they could place themselves in that mindset as such a self-aware wolf player

Status
Not open for further replies.