Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
You can tell HxH is a big fuck you to all the restrictions they put on him. If only this dude could get his ass out of the hospital and finish his story. I was sympathetic at first but this is pure torture at this point. I wanna know what happens next.
He has chronic back problems. Drawing manga requires you to constantly sit and compress your lower back which is pure torture for Togashi. People are trying to make him hire an assistant but he refuses.....the series would be probably be finished by now without all the hiatus.

He has chronic back problems. Drawing manga requires you to constantly sit and compress your lower back which is pure torture for Togashi. People are trying to make him hire an assistant but he refuses.....the series would be probably be finished by now without all the hiatus.
Ngl but with an assistant we'd probably have more consistent art as well. All know is when the haitus is declared over, I will throw a party. Till then lol

The year of Sanji is one of the biggest troll jobs ever even if that wasn't the intention. But you can't deny the hype that came with that. Mans were turnt. And I have to say in retrospect I loved it, for giving birth to one of the most memorable times in the OP community.
What was your major expectation ?

And when you realize this not going as you wanted?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lmfao, the fact that you Kisame/Itachi fans managed to butcher that scene that much to benefit the duo always gets to me. One of the funniest claims I used to see on NB. Do you 😂
Lmao. I was the only real Kisame fan on NB, besides one or two inactive people. Besides, Powerscaling, it only makes sense. Itachi himself claims he'd need backup for Jiraiya, but casually beat Orochimaru, who Jiraiya couldn't beat ever? Only way to really interpret it.