• Total voters
can you put this in the first thread/opening thread of this FC? @Raybong
last time i hear this ost when sanji crash nami wedding in thriller bark
i think its 11 years we never hear this ost again in anime
Post automatically merged:

her reaction is GOLDEN...
that's the reaction of a long patient sanji fan

i mean Rotisserie was the 500iq attack in all of wano the coolest entrance yet as well
and then in the next vid she cosplaying sanji

Last edited:
her reaction is GOLDEN...
I checked out joygirl reaction and it was great, she was getting so hyped when Sanji saved Chopper, fans been starving for Mr Prince!

this is the "Closes thing" we have about the possibility of Sanji having Conqueror Haki
The funny thing about your thread are the ones who said those panels aren't hints would use the same panels if Usopp or Nami were in them to push them getting CoC, especially the Rayleigh panel and Vol 100 cover. But since it's Sanji, they're not hints loll.

It's always strange that Baratie is brought up as a point that sanji has weak will/ambition but then ignore sceneces like this that are in the same arc
People confuse ambition as a reason for getting CoC when it has zero correlation. Half the CoC users doesn't have any ambition to be king or to be the best of anything.
Doffy wants to kill, Kat wants to protect, Boa wants to protect, WB wants to protect, no idea about Rayleigh or Shanks, Oden wants to go on adventures, hell even Roger had no ambition to be PK, he just wanted to find the last island because he was dying.

I checked out joygirl reaction and it was great, she was getting so hyped when Sanji saved Chopper, fans been starving for Mr Prince!

The funny thing about your thread are the ones who said those panels aren't hints would use the same panels if Usopp or Nami were in them to push them getting CoC, especially the Rayleigh panel and Vol 100 cover. But since it's Sanji, they're not hints loll.

People confuse ambition as a reason for getting CoC when it has zero correlation. Half the CoC users doesn't have any ambition to be king or to be the best of anything.
Doffy wants to kill, Kat wants to protect, Boa wants to protect, WB wants to protect, no idea about Rayleigh or Shanks, Oden wants to go on adventures, hell even Roger had no ambition to be PK, he just wanted to find the last island because he was dying.
People confuse ambition with motivation wayyyy too often on this site.

“Sanji doesn’t need strength for his ambition.” Yeah but Sanjis motivation to get stronger has been clear and a very driving point of his character since his introduction.

“Sanji doesn’t want to conquer anything.” Yet neither did Whitebeard or Katakuri who instead just had the willpower to protect those they cared about like Sanji.

Basically… people just hate Sanji

DJ Anti Manner Kick Course when??

the manga makes it seem like he low diffed Oars over just with a basic kick

“Sanji doesn’t need strength for his ambition.” Yeah but Sanjis motivation to get stronger has been clear and a very driving point of his character since his introduction.

“Sanji doesn’t want to conquer anything.” Yet neither did Whitebeard or Katakuri who instead just had the willpower to protect those they cared about like Sanji.

bruh people are hypocrites... honestly and cheap one's for that fact.. they forced themselves to see from a tunneled view rather than the reality or even an optimistic one which is what oda wants.

bruh people are hypocrites... honestly and cheap one's for that fact.. they forced themselves to see from a tunneled view rather than the reality or even an optimistic one which is what oda wants.

the manga makes it seem like he low diffed Oars over just with a basic kick

A lot of people just read the story they want to read. Nothing makes that clearer than most people not understanding WCI…

A lot of people just read the story they want to read. Nothing makes that clearer than most people not understanding WCI…
thats epitome of ignorance, dismissiveness and egocentricity.... they just want things to go their way not considering how the author wants it set in people mind..and will honestly have no basis for hating sanji or WCI.. even if they do its just obvious BS that just needs an active reasonable mind to comprehend the narrative

i sometimes doubt that they are onepiece fans due to their bias and selfishness..

thats epitome of ignorance, dismissiveness and egocentricity.... they just want things to go their way not considering how the author wants it set in people mind..and will honestly have no basis for hating sanji or WCI.. even if they do its just obvious BS that just needs an active reasonable mind to comprehend the narrative

i sometimes doubt that they are onepiece fans due to their bias and selfishness..
I’m pretty sure most Sanji haters are those who just hate the idea of Sanji being compared to Zoro so they try to get rid of this by trying to make Sanji a lesser character than he is. Because most Sanji haters seem to be in the Zoro fandom