Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize that base Sanji forced Queen into hybrid while he begged for his life against King and said he would die with a hole in his belly if not for the suit , Sanji didn't use the suit yet against Queen while Zoan form King already sealed Sanji's life if not for the power up :shame::shame:
Base Sanji would definitely last much more against Queen under the same starting conditions.

King is most likely faster and more powerful than Queen for starters.

You do know he was joking and Sanji was fine afterwards. Not first time he kid around like that or characters do as it is same like Kizaru vs Macro when Kizaru said 'he hurt him', but we know he was playing around.

Also Sanji is fighter with and without RS. Never stated he need it to fight enemies every time, it was more for stealth missions.
I don't care about ur crap and headcanons and ur excuses :shame::shame:

• Base Sanji vs Zoan form Queen :
i'm gonna use my hybrid form :risicheck:

• Base Sanji vs Zoan form King :
i'm gonna die with a hole in my belly , thanks daddy for the suit that saved my life :shame:

You do know he was joking and Sanji was fine afterwards. Not first time he kid around like that or characters do as it is same like Kizaru vs Macro when Kizaru said 'he hurt him', but we know he was playing around.

Also Sanji is fighter with and without RS. Never stated he need it to fight enemies every time, it was more for stealth missions.
How much time do you think Sanji would presumably last against King without being wearing his suit concurrently?

you mean the same chopper who couldn’t damage him and he was playing with?

what has king done? King and queen have the same exact portrayal.
How is fighting Marco for like 1 hour in base/Zoan forms without using his sword portrayed the same with Queen?
Yeah we'll see how they are portrayed the same when King's bounty gets revealed after he bodybags Marco
But I agree Queen has better portrayal than BM tho

Status
Not open for further replies.