Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Who's Who was in Seastone Cuffs when the 'Free or all" battle in Level 6 happened makes his defeat not as bad as it seems. Sure SJW was also in Seastone Cuffs but he's a giant so his Physical strength should be above Human Who's Who anyway
To be fair the most of the prisoner had seastone cuffs, they where overall the most criminal pirates, it isn´t bad if WsW lose to one of BB top dogs, Sengoku and the whole navy where shocked to see these monsters, based on the information these four had the highest bounties. We can easily assume that these four had bounties over 600mio if not even more.

Barges was pretty strong, he was the next threat to Doffy in DR, he was portrayal alongside with Doffy as the biggest threat for Luffy.
I doubt that Pica or Vergo could match or bring Barges in problems.

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
I also want to add that it seems believable that Who's Who was 16 at the time. (post timeskip 38 - 22 years ago Ohara FB). He reminds me of a rather chill person back then who tried his best but probably did indeed mess up badly with that career ending mistake. Prison life in Impel Down must have changed his outlook on the WG and life tremendously...

I also want to add that it seems believable that Who's Who was 16 at the time. (post timeskip 38 - 22 years ago Ohara FB). He reminds me of a rather chill person back then who tried his best but probably did indeed mess up badly with that career ending mistake. Prison life in Impel Down must have changed his outlook on the WG and life tremendously...
Who’s who body language, how he pose, talks... and his body physique kinda reminds me of Aokiji...
And I honestly feel Aokiji in his younger days at 16 or 17 may look as tall and as adult as this... who knows
Post automatically merged:

I just noticed that Oda is giving Jinbei his "CP-9 member" fight, cuz he wasn't a Strawhat during Enies Lobby. It shows how important Enies Lobby is for the crew

Great callback, damn :finally:
CP9 still making gains in Wano better than other current enemies Lol

WalnutTax

A man, my son 🌊
‎‎‎
Who’s who body language, how he pose, talks... and his body physique kinda reminds me of Aokiji...
And I honestly feel Aokiji in his younger days at 16 or 17 may look as tall and as adult as this... who knows
Agreed. It reminds me of Oda's initial concept art for certain characters. For example..Aokiji was apparently a member of CP9 30 years ago (the one on the right next to Saul and Spandine)...and Shiki was an Admiral with Sengoku and Sakazuki.

Status
Not open for further replies.