Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was Right WsW is a YC2 level guy, was hinted from beginning, him was in the same chapter as Queen always.

Boths have introduced their Hybrids forms in this chap, Him is what Lucci will be with Superior DF and Haki and has a sword skill.

Queen's past=WsW's Past.

So boths could be defeated in The same chapter
Guess Sasaki or Black Maria will reveal to be YC1 when they get focus on their past and hybrid forms with King

Why was pre timeskip good? Very simple . Our heroes knew what defeat feeling was. Except versus fights , our heroes had other attributes that would make a huge impact on the arc . They were all doing their best, within the framework of the character.
The most epic scenes for me have never been one-on-one fights.
(Thriller Bark Zoro , Skypiea Sanji , Punk Hazard Nami and Chopper , Dressrosa Usopp were most epic scenes. )

However , Oda started bullshit writing from a certain point . every writer can write badat sometime . But these are not majors.

The first big bullshit was that Aces devil fruit. No explanation. No one knows where this came from. We killed Ace, the fans were very upset. Let me at least do Ace 2.0. By the way, when we go to island, Ace visited here beforehand.

The second biggest nonsense has also come. Chopper's secret cure.
Since Chopper has such power, the first person to need to be rooftop is Chopper. Kaido knocked Luffy down. Give Lffy a pill to continue.

Moreover , it is not possible to understand the intelligence levels of these zorofans. They think that we don't care nothing if Zoro comes back and cutting something. just inquire how is it possible ?
The Oda became a lousy writer.
Because he started listening to fans too much. The drop in sales is no coincidence.

H

humanbeing

the WG impassioned Who's Who in Impel down level 6, and was not supposed to get out because of it. which means the Gomu Gomu DF has some great secrets for sure. it might be just as hax as Ope Ope no mi, Yami Yami no mi , Mera Mera no mi,Gura Gura no mi , etc.
his aweking might have some healing powers like his rubber power heals him and restore him back like rubber always bound back . Luffy told Moria something like that.

Current WW would murder pre TS Lucci, Pre TS Lucci was about equal to pre TS Luffy who basically a fodder level in the new world. As one pacifista is enough to giving extrem diff fight to pre TS strawhat. After timeskip base Luffy able to one shotted pacifista, there's no way base Luffy able to do that to WW who able to fight jinbe equally
Not being able to hurt rubber for some reason was a severe disadvantage
Why didn't chopper give the doses of this magical drug to the scabbards?????
Look at that bullshit side effect. It's only for Zoro

And if he's gonna be punished for getting back up, might as well make it really count
What ? Zoro heavy injured is not enough for King? I and my coworker are laughing out of shit :)))
Your coworker too? Well now I'm self conscious, shit
I think its seriously braindead to imprison a asset as important as a strong cp9 agent for a failed mission like that. Protection of a fruit? Stolen by a up and coming great like shanks who would later become a yonko and whose who is kept in impel down for 10 years for it?
Lol then they're in bed with Shanks anyway

Where in the hell do you see it confirmed that he is a yc2 level guy? How strong is your headcanon?
My headcannon is stronger when Wsaw appears in a chapter, him is always with Queen.

When Kaidou send F6 to capture Yamato, WsW was showed with Sasaki, if they capture Yamato they could challenge Calamity, ok.

In this chapter We see Queen's past, WsW's past and boths fghtong monster frm SHs and Boths showed Hybrid in the same chapter.

The first big bullshit was that Aces devil fruit. No explanation. No one knows where this came from. We killed Ace, the fans were very upset. Let me at least do Ace 2.0. By the way, when we go to island, Ace visited here beforehand.

The second biggest nonsense has also come. Chopper's secret cure.
Since Chopper has such power, the first person to need to be rooftop is Chopper. Kaido knocked Luffy down. Give Lffy a pill to continue.
The pill is just restoring Zoro's bones after he has had 30 mins to sleep and recover, Luffy doesn't have any bone issue and was just temporarily knocked out.
As for Ace's fruit, Doffy was an underground dealer who was at marineford when Ace died, not too hard to see that he could have access to that.

Omg just read the Zoro Part and Zoro is again ready to have twice much as pain as he had after breaking his 30 Bones didnt expect anything else from our Monster of the Worst Generation :zosleepy:.
Hes ready for any pain to face Kaido again and chop his Head off Luffy and Zoro vs Kaido Round 2 is coming LETS GOOOOO. :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.