Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So i was Right WsW is a YC2 level guy, was hinted from beginning, him was in the same chapter as Queen always.

Boths have introduced their Hybrids forms in this chap, Him is what Lucci will be with Superior DF and Haki and has a sword skill.

Queen's past=WsW's Past.

So boths could be defeated in The same chapter

So i was Right WsW is a YC2 level guy, was hinted from beginning, him was in the same chapter as Queen always.

Boths have introduced their Hybrids forms in this chap, Him is what Lucci will be with Superior DF and Haki and has a sword skill.

Queen's past=WsW's Past.

So boths could be defeated in The same chapter
Where in the hell do you see it confirmed that he is a yc2 level guy? How strong is your headcanon?

Everyone is so scared of ZKK that they are calling asspull on his healing even though it has a massive drawback
"pain" is not a "massive" drawback to healing 30 bones temporarily, neither is speaking like an old man.
Oda's pre skip "drawbacks" of extreme fatigue and fake "muh lifespan" weren't serious drawbacks given the effects of the various secret techniques either, but at least they pretended to be. This isn't an asspull though, Chopper is a genius doctor and he has been provided new knowledge from the minks.
There is 0 chance of ZKK, nobody is scared of that.

I think its seriously braindead to imprison a asset as important as a strong cp9 agent for a failed mission like that. Protection of a fruit? Stolen by a up and coming great like shanks who would later become a yonko and whose who is kept in impel down for 10 years for it? Lmao just fucking demote the guy or something. Magellan didn't go to fucking prison after the prison break, kizaru and Sentomaru didn't go to prison for failing to capture the guy who punched a cd. Lucci got fucked by luffy and he basically got a promotion(despite some complications on the way). Marines catch Ls like this constantly ffs. the wg did who's who gucking dirty man. They can't react like this if the gomu gomu no mi is just a random ass fruit to them.
Rmnbr it’s life in prison for Who’s Who. He lucky to break out

Status
Not open for further replies.