Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Who's Who himself claimed that he would need Drake's help to defeat Queen.
Of course his intention wasn't defeating Queen, but to convince Drake he used this argument and It was also Queen the one who was beating up the supernova, meaning that Who's who himself couldn't do It.
Queen > Who's Who.
It's mostly a meme arising but of course no F6 can realistically be as powerful as Queen, that would constitute bad writing.

Bye Sanji vs King
Bye Zoro vs Kaido.

You do realize Majority was fine facing either King or Queen, so your stretching, bruh.
You mean same as WCI sanji couldnt neg diff haki less defence less hungry weak luffy? Yeah make sense:suresure:
Why would he try to hurt his Captain? Are you idiot? He isn't Zoro who try to hurt Luffy for real instead of talking it out :kayneshrug:.

Next chapter: Robin vs Black Mariah and Franky vs Sasaki
1019: Yamato vs Kaido and Kaido flashback
1020: Kaido flashback
1021: End of Kaido flashback,Luffy comes back to fight Kaido
1022: Jinbei wins. Inuarashi wins. Neko wins.
1023: Raizo wins. Franky wins thanks to Denjiro help. Robin and Brook wins.
1024: Zoro and Marco vs King starts. Sanji vs Queen continues
1025: Luffy vs Kaido continues. Momonosuke stops Onigashima
1026: Sanji wins. Zoro and Marco win.
1027: Luffy vs Kaido continues. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom continues

Thats a good pacing! :steef:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That still is bad. Luffy the second coming of pirate Jesus confirmed
I disagree here. Reappearing symbols arent necessarely bad. Specialy since joyboy (or whoever) failed back then and Imu (or the ancestor or whatever enemy) triumphed.

In my opinion, it would be bad if the rubber fruit suddenly is the only fruit able to do the upcoming job. Like when luffy had ate the gura gura no mi, he wouldnt be able to fullfill his goals. That would be bad in my opinion. But gathering the symbols around him, dont see a problem here.

B

Ballel

No, he is his captain, and instead of crying about hearing the news of Luffy's dead he should have been with Luffy all the time to use that medicine on him.
Chopper is fighting too tho.
He doesn't wait while doing nothing and jumps into action only when Luffy needs his medical skills.

Side effects after the battle has ended, WOW.... what an asspull. I don't want to hear cactus-bois talking anymore about "condom" coming back.
Im dont stan for any character. A doctor give a secret medicine from other country makes more sense than any other thing i mentioned. And luffy come back against kaido has no flaws here too.

You call this a oneshot.

Injuring Zoro but not taking him out of the fight or even knocking him unconscious a oneshot.

But you claim Zoro knocking Apoo out and dropping him in the middle of the live room floor isn't a oneshot.

Then deny Apoo was healed by Marco even though he was unconscious and in the middle of live room where Marco used his healing flames.

This is Zoro after he tanked Kaido and Big Mom's Hakai.

As we can all see he's not knocked out or unconscious.

Thank you for proving you are the most toxic fanboy and have no credibility.
Apoo came back next chapter, so no he didn't beat him and Zoro chooses to run away instead fighting guy in one on one, that still on him and needed Drake to attack him while distracted instead of facing him on his own. No Macro didn't heal him as he didn't heal anyone on enemy side.

Also why trying to cut a Homie is feat for him when we know even Brook did that too? Is Brook on same level or higher?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Depending on whats special about the fruit. If it is like a symbol for some old history (like joyboy or something) it could be an extremely hated symbol for Imu, which pretty much have the power to imprison people there.
Idk which I would hate more.

Rubber fruit being op.

Or the rubber fruit turning Luffy into Joyboy 2.0

Did you forget how easily Kaido was pushed to his Hybrid mode? He was easily playing around until the Grandmaster came up with Hiryuu Kaen and something in his mind presumably shifted.
Took many team attacks before he went into Hybrid, not one-attack that pushed him into it. Nothing in same thing compare to Sanji on his own pushing an Calamity to Hybrid Form unlike those in team fights.

Next chapter: Robin vs Black Mariah and Franky vs Sasaki
1019: Yamato vs Kaido and Kaido flashback
1020: Kaido flashback
1021: End of Kaido flashback,Luffy comes back to fight Kaido
1022: Jinbei wins. Inuarashi wins. Neko wins.
1023: Raizo wins. Franky wins thanks to Denjiro help. Robin and Brook wins.
1024: Zoro and Marco vs King starts. Sanji vs Queen continues
1025: Luffy vs Kaido continues. Momonosuke stops Onigashima
1026: Sanji wins. Zoro and Marco win.
1027: Luffy vs Kaido continues. Kidd and Law vs Big Mom continues

Thats a good pacing! :steef:
Not, it's too fast. This might end around 1040 or 1050 and I'm being optimistic here.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Bye Zoro vs Kaido.

You do realize Majority was fine facing either King or Queen, so your stretching, bruh.

Why would he try to hurt his Captain? Are you idiot? He isn't Zoro who try to hurt Luffy for real instead of talking it out :kayneshrug:.
zoro vs kaido have already happened :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
the only question if they will happen the 2 round the zkk:suresure::suresure::suresure:

I disagree here. Reappearing symbols arent necessarely bad. Specialy since joyboy (or whoever) failed back then and Imu (or the ancestor or whatever enemy) triumphed.

In my opinion, it would be bad if the rubber fruit suddenly is the only fruit able to do the upcoming job. Like when luffy had ate the gura gura no mi, he wouldnt be able to fullfill his goals. That would be bad in my opinion. But gathering the symbols around him, dont see a problem here.
Except it’s not gathering, is more like he was fated to do it. When there’s a lot of “coincidences” happening you’re heavily implying it is destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.