Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this King disrespect, don't come back when King actually get hyped and show insane feats...:lusalty:
Oda still not show his bounty for some reason. Zoro vs King is something with I want since I still see King. You guys don't deserve King hype...It for you guys to late to switch the sides anymore. Going call out everyone of you guys.

:lusalty:

@Hahasanji
King>Queen....
King going to get a adv haki form.
Queen also has adv haki :cheers:

1. Depending if Gomu Gomu No Mi is special or its just symbolism. This is what i was talking about, if its just symbolism, i see no problem there. It gets problematic if out of nowhere Luffy gets some special god powers, just because of destiny, like with Naruto and Sasuke.

2. This would also be the thing for everyone living right now. Shanks, Blackbeard, Kaido, Kid, Buggy, Usopp, Aokiji... literaly everyone alive right now. It doesnt point at luffy directly. Also, Luffys goal was to be Pirate King, something to get even at any other point of the story, like roger.

3. We dont know Joyboys story and what exactly is the difference between Joyboy and Luffy. To calculate that, we would wait for Joyboys story.
Rayleigh know who joyboy is and all story. If gomu gomu is special , rayleigh would react when he see Luffy.

No I meant you were processing a linear thinking by which Kaido one shot Zoro with presumably an ACoC Thunder Bagua to the stomach but you were not factoring what came earlier.
Whether Hakai did damage or not, Zoro got one-shot easily as Luffy took many hits, but still came back from attacks, but Zoro can't handle anything like the rest can.

Status
Not open for further replies.