Who has the best Hybrid Form so far?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gomu gomu was in navy ship, it doesn't mean its special df, even kalifa and kaku´s df was in navy ship before giving it to them....i hate how op fans (AND some naruto fans who hate op fans for not liking naruto for being incarnation of god) jump into conclusion this fast
It might be. Gomu is the Japanese word for eraser. Oda loves puns. It would be funny if the gomu gomu no mi was actually supposed to be like okuyasus power in jojo's and Luffy never figured this out and kept brute forcing more weird shit with his body manipulation and it worked out anyway because he's so strong

It might be. Gomu is the Japanese word for eraser. Oda loves puns. It would be funny if the gomu gomu no mi was actually supposed to be like okuyasus power in jojo's and Luffy never figured this out and kept brute forcing more weird shit with his body manipulation and it worked out anyway because he's so strong
This is probably the only twist about vthe fruit id be cool with. I don't care about prophecy but if it's got some weird power to erase things that would be neat

The issue is it came out of nowhere. If Chopper mentioned literally anything during WCI when Pedro died like “if only I’d been faster.” Then no one would really care but this is just “I need to find a way to bring Zoro back up to full health.”
i guess chopper didn't invent the medicine back then. he must have made it after seeing the queen virus.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Why not… devil fruits are rare and expensive. It’d be like a US general “misplacing” a WMD.
if it wasn't such an important DF i don't understand why the CP9 protected it, why a really effective and powerful agent was sent to jail because he lost it, and why the plot point about the gomu gomu no being stoled reappears now.

Status
Not open for further replies.