Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys are going to call me suspicious, come up with a reason other than I am not scum hunting. That reasoning holds zero grounds. I have played enough games to conclude it is a waste of my time and I am tired. I count 20 actions last night. 2 of those should be FK so there were actually 21 abilities use last night. 1 player died and 1 is abducted so there should at least be 27-29 actions. Hmmmmm

Scum reads
T- Pein - Attempting to buddy with ekko. He soft pushes Ekko then add him to town reads. Even though Ekko never actually defended himself from said soft push. This is going off of what happened in the chat. Proceeding to my next argument I notice the scum reads lack justification, which presents itself as lackadaisical. That can only mean that Pein is scum here. LYNCH HIS ASS.

Sakura - This player has been assessed as scum primarily due to the fact that Pein is town reading him. Interestingly Sakura has done absolutely nothing despite having flavor knowledge. A good counterwagon so that scum can shit themselves in their chat.

Knight - Definitely scum. Not doing anything and cannot generate content. Went baa baa sheep sheep DP1 and disappeared like abracadabra DP2. Hypocrite Pein talking about meta while town reading another player with a completely different style.

Ratchet - God tier fluff and is doing nothing so scum.

Gambit - :seriously:

Sky - Really not letting this Lanji nonsense go. The biggest scumtell here is according to him we should continue where we left off with the lynch train last DP. Dude what? How is that in anyway progressive? Yet none of you called him out. I gotta do everything because town is lazy and depending on meta. This guy is 100% scum, even more so than Pein. I would put my left nut on the line on this guy being scum. Lynch or shoot him idc.

Naomi - Scum leaning her. Complaining about activity but not posting. Literally coasted in the chat while me and Pein argued and lack an opinion. Now she has the audacity to say I am not scum hunting. So tell me what have you done great one? I am ashamed of myself for town reading her D1.

Beta - Lazy and coasting. According to him I am worst than Pein. Going off of chat again, just FYI. An intelligent young man like Finalbeta can surely justify as to why I am scum. He isn't tunneling and it felt like he dropped his Hayumi suspicion to hop on TYPO. Beta should know better.

Saying someone is scum with no justification is lazy as hell and makes you look worst. Lind did to me last DP and revealed his agenda. Looks like some scum just don't learn.
Town
Destroyer - It doesn't look like he is willing to back down from his Flower BS, likely town in my opinion. I am 100% with destroyer because now I read players post based on whether or not I sense an agenda in them rather than just meta. His post reads as candid so I disagree with Flower.

Flower - Destroyer is not bold enough to continue tunneling you if he was scum mates with Lind. Let it go and move on. Labeled as town because scum lind wouldn't be all over you if you guys were mates. However him changing it up is a possibility and I am keeping that in mind.

TYPO - Solvy and pushing the DP. Challenges most players.

Rest of either scum or useless town. smh.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
My main argument to suspect Udell is intrinsically connected to Udell's read over Typo fundamentally and I even highlighted it yesterday yet he looks like labeling me as someone who didn't explain himself. Furthermore, he also insinuates that I dropped the Hayumi suspicions in order to focus on Typo, and yet the two looked divergent to me. I never dropped on Hayumi explicitly or implicitly whatsover, he is just assuming I did. I still am wary of Hayumi's thought process regarding his vote towards Usopp for that pattern I had mentioned, it's just that Typo's demeanor striked as the scummier to me. That doesn't mean I stifled my suspicions over the less scummy reads.

LANJI is simply my priority right now and the chain still contains a rich flabbergasting fauna of potential wolves, this doesn't mean it doesn't, in fact it does.

I don't find Typo and Hayumi pleasing either. Which at least augments my suspicions on LANJI either as a natural consequence.
I also factually didn't drop my suspicions on Hayumi and here's the proof I'm quoting. Believing differently is diametrically opposed to logical evidence.

Vote Lynch T-Pein @Yagoo

You mean for this DP? I posted when I had time, which is just now. I had to give my students online exams yesterday. Too tired to post after that, only cared about watching the basketball game. So I read the thread just now and post my thoughts. 48 hour DP so figure I have enough time.
Yes, I mean this, I thought you were a goner :noo:

Scum reads
Sky - Really not letting this Lanji nonsense go. The biggest scumtell here is according to him we should continue where we left off with the lynch train last DP. Dude what? How is that in anyway progressive? Yet none of you called him out. I gotta do everything because town is lazy and depending on meta. This guy is 100% scum, even more so than Pein. I would put my left nut on the line on this guy being scum. Lynch or shoot him idc.
Chill.

Also, I thought people would refer to me in the right way if I put an example in my sig. LITERALLY ZERO. Guess I've got to make the text bigger so people actually read

If you guys are going to call me suspicious, come up with a reason other than I am not scum hunting. That reasoning holds zero grounds. I have played enough games to conclude it is a waste of my time and I am tired. I count 20 actions last night. 2 of those should be FK so there were actually 21 abilities use last night. 1 player died and 1 is abducted so there should at least be 27-29 actions. Hmmmmm

Scum reads
T- Pein - Attempting to buddy with ekko. He soft pushes Ekko then add him to town reads. Even though Ekko never actually defended himself from said soft push. This is going off of what happened in the chat. Proceeding to my next argument I notice the scum reads lack justification, which presents itself as lackadaisical. That can only mean that Pein is scum here. LYNCH HIS ASS.

Sakura - This player has been assessed as scum primarily due to the fact that Pein is town reading him. Interestingly Sakura has done absolutely nothing despite having flavor knowledge. A good counterwagon so that scum can shit themselves in their chat.

Knight - Definitely scum. Not doing anything and cannot generate content. Went baa baa sheep sheep DP1 and disappeared like abracadabra DP2. Hypocrite Pein talking about meta while town reading another player with a completely different style.

Ratchet - God tier fluff and is doing nothing so scum.

Gambit - :seriously:

Naomi - Scum leaning her. Complaining about activity but not posting. Literally coasted in the chat while me and Pein argued and lack an opinion. Now she has the audacity to say I am not scum hunting. So tell me what have you done great one? I am ashamed of myself for town reading her D1.

Beta - Lazy and coasting. According to him I am worst than Pein. Going off of chat again, just FYI. An intelligent young man like Finalbeta can surely justify as to why I am scum. He isn't tunneling and it felt like he dropped his Hayumi suspicion to hop on TYPO. Beta should know better.

Saying someone is scum with no justification is lazy as hell and makes you look worst. Lind did to me last DP and revealed his agenda. Looks like some scum just don't learn.
Town
Destroyer - It doesn't look like he is willing to back down from his Flower BS, likely town in my opinion. I am 100% with destroyer because now I read players post based on whether or not I sense an agenda in them rather than just meta. His post reads as candid so I disagree with Flower.

Flower - Destroyer is not bold enough to continue tunneling you if he was scum mates with Lind. Let it go and move on. Labeled as town because scum lind wouldn't be all over you if you guys were mates. However him changing it up is a possibility and I am keeping that in mind.

TYPO - Solvy and pushing the DP. Challenges most players.

Rest of either scum or useless town. smh.
This entire list, for the record, is just panicked nontown throwing everything at the wall. I used to do it like you. It was transparent.

My main argument to suspect Udell is intrinsically connected to Udell's read over Typo fundamentally and I even highlighted it yesterday yet he looks like labeling me as someone who didn't explain himself. Furthermore, he also insinuates that I dropped the Hayumi suspicions in order to focus on Typo, and yet the two looked divergent to me. I never dropped on Hayumi explicitly or implicitly whatsover, he is just assuming I did. I still am wary of Hayumi's thought process regarding his vote towards Usopp for that pattern I had mentioned, it's just that Typo's demeanor striked as the scummier to me. That doesn't mean I stifled my suspicions over the less scummy reads.

LANJI is simply my priority right now and the chain still contains a rich flabbergasting fauna of potential wolves, this doesn't mean it doesn't, in fact it does.

I also factually didn't drop my suspicions on Hayumi and here's the proof I'm quoting. Believing differently is diametrically opposed to logical evidence.
You have been sus of TYPO since DP1. It fundamentally is weak. It seemed TYPO pinged you because according to you he only tagged specific players. TYPO did respond and explain that he went after players who were online. Nothing is wrong with your reads Beta but when you ignore what people say when responding to accusation then it makes you look bad. I didn't read everything in your iso yet but I do know you tunnel a lot.

Lanji play like this all the time. Please remind of your justification as to why Lanji is scum. If you're town you should be able convince me. That is how we prevent other people from voting all over the place. Counter wagons are usually good. If I see a compelling case there is no way I will ignore it.

This entire list, for the record, is just panicked nontown throwing everything at the wall. I used to do it like you. It was transparent.
I always make wall post regardless of my alignment. You should see the shit I have posted on mafia universe. That is short because I have meta reads here. You going to justify your reads scum? Going to coast on that Lanji train?

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
You have been sus of TYPO since DP1. It fundamentally is weak. It seemed TYPO pinged you because according to you he only tagged specific players. TYPO did respond and explain that he went after players who were online. Nothing is wrong with your reads Beta but when you ignore what people say when responding to accusation then it makes you look bad. I didn't read everything in your iso yet but I do know you tunnel a lot.

Lanji play like this all the time. Please remind of your justification as to why Lanji is scum. If you're town you should be able convince me. That is how we prevent other people from voting all over the place. Counter wagons are usually good. If I see a compelling case there is no way I will ignore it.
I did never ignore Typo. Actually in my opinion he didn't do a wonderful job trying to explain himself when I highlighted what had striked me wrong about him. For example when I mentioned how his wincon take was horrendous for a town player. The more you post about him the more I'm suspicious of you, this is an entrancing situation. :memehm:

I did never ignore Typo. Actually in my opinion he didn't do a wonderful job trying to explain himself when I highlighted what had striked me wrong about him. For example when I mentioned how his wincon take was horrendous for a town player. The more you post about him the more I'm suspicious of you, this is an entrancing situation. :memehm:
So you are assuming we are both mafia who wanted Xad dead?

The more you push someone who is solving the game the more suspicious I get of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.