Status
Not open for further replies.
the case of why sakura said the n word

1. their entrance into the game isnt great since there is some fluff and then admitting that their just going to sheep which maybe i could understand if you were going to sheep a strong town read but sakura sheeps tpeins hayumi suss seemingly out of the blue/ then in post 456 sakura talks about how hayumi hasnt posted and must be frozen scum/ well if youre sheeping a vote why are you now trying to justify it even if its just a joke?

2. i know sakura said they were going to sheep but they jumped on the lanji after tpein asked them to/ now sakura sheeped tpein before so maybe thats okay but in post 485 sakura raises concern about if theyre voting out scum which seems like an odd thing to say since if youre just going to sheep in this game you probably shouldnt be too concerned with mislynching/ this almost feels like sakura is trying to fake concern in case lanji flipped town

3. post 599 sakura says they have a voteblock ability/ i suppose this could be angleshooty but that could be an anti town ability

all in all not really a super strong case but sakura has been full of fluff and shown to not care about scum hunting/ definitely wolfy but i dont know if this is the play today

actually the only person with a case other than laziness/being vague was usopp (ekko)
check lind talking to rhea before swiftly voting for xadlin in place of me .
he also defended me in the chat so there's that.

actually the only person with a case other than laziness/being vague was usopp (ekko)
check lind talking to rhea before swiftly voting for xadlin in place of me .
he also defended me in the chat so there's that.
You seem to be misrepresenting the case against you again. The vote isn't for "laziness" or "being vague", it's for willingly not providing anything of value, and delighting in that rather than providing anything of value when asked. It can't be called laziness, because you're making so much effort not to be pro-Town

You seem to be misrepresenting the case against you again. The vote isn't for "laziness" or "being vague", it's for willingly not providing anything of value, and delighting in that rather than providing anything of value when asked. It can't be called laziness, because you're making so much effort not to be pro-Town
And what kind of scum acts that way?

The fact that (1) suspicion on Lanji isn't exactly going to go away any time soon, and (2) the flipped scum was rather avoiding voting him
so what we should lynch Lanji just because people can’t think of anyone else while he exists?
(2) this could be seen both ways, he didn’t vote him because he is a buddy or ge didn’t vote him cuz Xadlin’s wagon looked more solid and he would get credits for not hammering a town.

Laziness is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. It is often used as a pejorative; terms for a person seen to be lazy include "couch potato", "slacker", and "bludger".

it's for willingly not providing anything of value, and delighting in that rather than providing anything of value when asked.

''It can't be called laziness, because you're making so much effort not to be pro-Town ''
you think I am trying hard to be anti town?
hmm I dont think so.

mafia in some aspects is a game of longetivity
if you are town there is little benefit making an effort to be a solid town read by everyone

you begin to see why certain townies are hit with negative actions early and others arent .

Status
Not open for further replies.