Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been justifying my reads. You just haven't been paying attention.
Yes you have and slipped this DP. You are scum don't lie to me. I can smell your fear.
Xadlin, Marimo and Muugen haven't posted in the game thread (yet?).

As I said in my wall post. I count 21 abilities used, no need to worry about them, probably got mod block.

Marimo posted and I was the first one on him. According to someone he always play like that. He had enough post to not get modblock but there is nothing there as well. So I'm assuming he also didn't post in your chat?

The two top wagons are kind of meh. Both are scummy, but it feels too obvious and easy to jump on. How is nobody pushing Ussop?

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]
:stop::stop:
Lynching Ekko is not good for POE. Pein pocket Ekko and town read him. Ekko asked Pein if he was town in the chat (indicating he wasn't sure). Last game Ekko was 100% sure Pein was town and used him for town cred. The game before that Pein used Ekko for town cred. They are terrible at reading each other. Yet they somehow know how to take advantage of each other. So Pein is scum. I highly doubt both of them are scum so vote to lynch Pein.

:stop::stop:
Lynching Ekko is not good for POE. Pein pocket Ekko and town read him. Ekko asked Pein if he was town in the chat (indicating he wasn't sure). Last game Ekko was 100% sure Pein was town and used him for town cred. The game before that Pein used Ekko for town cred. They are terrible at reading each other. Yet they somehow know how to take advantage of each other. So Pein is scum. I highly doubt both of them are scum so vote to lynch Pein.
@Hayumi he isn't wrong, let's do it :shocking:

can someone please explain why ekko is wolfy? i havent really seen that from their play

also why does everyone think about sky? theres posts that i like but sometimes i catch a whiff of an agenda/ admittedly need to iso them again

can someone please explain why ekko is wolfy? i havent really seen that from their play

also why does everyone think about sky? theres posts that i like but sometimes i catch a whiff of an agenda/ admittedly need to iso them again
Sky is sorta grey area for me now, can make great points, but it's not like certain people can't do it as scum.

Though saying they are going to die? I'd rather let them be and see if that happens or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.