insomnia > Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord
Ekkologix > SakuraMikoNWord > - > Lanji Cucksmoke > -
Juliet > SakuraMikoNWord
The Destoryer > Flower > Naomi
Naomi > Gambit >
Udell > T-Pein
Lanji Cucksmoke > Catyberry
Ryu Kishi > Poison

Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Sky, Finalbeta, T-Pein, TheKnightOfTheSea)
SakuraMikoNWord: 2 (insomnia, Juliet)
T-Pein: 2 (Natalija, Udell)
Ekkologix: 2 (Flower, Hayumi)
Finalbeta: 1 (BleakAsh)
Naomi: 1 (The Destoryer)
Catyberry: 1 (Lanji Cucksmoke)
Poison: 1 (Ryu Kishi)

Correct me if any mistakes.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
so me, usopp, flower, and destoryer are participating in the assassins battle. Cool

@BleakAsh what's your justification for voting Finalbeta?

Udell got caught acting strange by multiple people and is now over correcting.
The majority of his scum reads are people that originally suspected him...like naomi.
Please just stop. You always do this shit. On TB you told town that I sus everyone and my reads make no sense. I also got accuse of this multiple times on mafia universe and got lynch 3/3 games as town playing like that. At the risk of sounding redundant I longer spam or flip out because that is how I give scum like you ammunition to constantly mislynch me and then laugh at me end game after you have won.

Come up with a real case. You sound scummy every time you type. Saying I am not scum hunting is you being lazy, same as naomi. My reads are out there. Plenty of posts for you to read and build a case but you can't do it because you know I am not scum.

If cannot prove you are town then I reserved the right to call you scum. Naomi literally posted a townie list then label me as scum lean. How can she be town and suddenly sheep your read on me? You see anyone else on her scum list? You don't see the agenda here? You enjoy feigning ignorance or something??? :pepeanger:

If you guys are going to call me suspicious, come up with a reason other than I am not scum hunting. That reasoning holds zero grounds. I have played enough games to conclude it is a waste of my time and I am tired. I count 20 actions last night. 2 of those should be FK so there were actually 21 abilities use last night. 1 player died and 1 is abducted so there should at least be 27-29 actions. Hmmmmm

Scum reads
T- Pein - Attempting to buddy with ekko. He soft pushes Ekko then add him to town reads. Even though Ekko never actually defended himself from said soft push. This is going off of what happened in the chat. Proceeding to my next argument I notice the scum reads lack justification, which presents itself as lackadaisical. That can only mean that Pein is scum here. LYNCH HIS ASS.

Sakura - This player has been assessed as scum primarily due to the fact that Pein is town reading him. Interestingly Sakura has done absolutely nothing despite having flavor knowledge. A good counterwagon so that scum can shit themselves in their chat.

Knight - Definitely scum. Not doing anything and cannot generate content. Went baa baa sheep sheep DP1 and disappeared like abracadabra DP2. Hypocrite Pein talking about meta while town reading another player with a completely different style.

Ratchet - God tier fluff and is doing nothing so scum.

Gambit - :seriously:

Sky - Really not letting this Lanji nonsense go. The biggest scumtell here is according to him we should continue where we left off with the lynch train last DP. Dude what? How is that in anyway progressive? Yet none of you called him out. I gotta do everything because town is lazy and depending on meta. This guy is 100% scum, even more so than Pein. I would put my left nut on the line on this guy being scum. Lynch or shoot him idc.

Naomi - Scum leaning her. Complaining about activity but not posting. Literally coasted in the chat while me and Pein argued and lack an opinion. Now she has the audacity to say I am not scum hunting. So tell me what have you done great one? I am ashamed of myself for town reading her D1.

Beta - Lazy and coasting. According to him I am worst than Pein. Going off of chat again, just FYI. An intelligent young man like Finalbeta can surely justify as to why I am scum. He isn't tunneling and it felt like he dropped his Hayumi suspicion to hop on TYPO. Beta should know better.

Saying someone is scum with no justification is lazy as hell and makes you look worst. Lind did to me last DP and revealed his agenda. Looks like some scum just don't learn.
Town
Destroyer - It doesn't look like he is willing to back down from his Flower BS, likely town in my opinion. I am 100% with destroyer because now I read players post based on whether or not I sense an agenda in them rather than just meta. His post reads as candid so I disagree with Flower.

Flower - Destroyer is not bold enough to continue tunneling you if he was scum mates with Lind. Let it go and move on. Labeled as town because scum lind wouldn't be all over you if you guys were mates. However him changing it up is a possibility and I am keeping that in mind.

TYPO - Solvy and pushing the DP. Challenges most players.

Rest of either scum or useless town. smh.
I'm am town, you play right now reminds of when you where third, but this could because not seeing much aggression. also throwing shade at me really, at coasting. i answered and contributed my thoughts on what happen, then went to sleep. sorry i don't have same time zone as you to be on later, to coast. :pepeke:

Status
Not open for further replies.