For me it's

Towny - UwU (confirmed), Ekko, Finalbeta, Flower, Knight, and I'm guessing Typo

Scummy - Lanji, Insomnia, Krogoth

Not sure where Naomi fits in here but the sus of Ekko, again, doesn't look good

For me it's

Towny - UwU (confirmed), Ekko, Finalbeta, Flower, Knight, and I'm guessing Typo

Scummy - Lanji, Insomnia, Krogoth

Not sure where Naomi fits in here but the sus of Ekko, again, doesn't look good
What's sus about Naomi not liking Ekko? Just because the sole fact of you thinking he's town?

:choppawhat: Naomi's on her town shit trust

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
T Pein looks like his usual confused self to me. I didn't spot major differences. I admit I'm not too knowledgeable of his meta, so it's more instinct than a factual statement based off detailed knowledge nonetheless.

I'm am town, you play right now reminds of when you where third, but this could because not seeing much aggression. also throwing shade at me really, at coasting. i answered and contributed my thoughts on what happen, then went to sleep. sorry i don't have same time zone as you to be on later, to coast. :pepeke:
So what you are saying is that you are not going to push scum. Just sheep T-Pein and pretend I didn't say anything in the chat.

When was the last time you even played with me? I rather get lynched than to play aggressive and have town completely ignore me. Which always happen.

If the aggression is not there then something in my post should indicate that I am screwing town over. Since you and scum Pein can't prove it yall going in on me with soft pushes. Don't bother chickening out after calling me scum. Vote me up. Lets go.

Status
Not open for further replies.