Status
Not open for further replies.
I just posted a reads list. Read it.
All I see are names. It's like you guys are not even trying to get your scum reads lynched lmao

Last time I played with someone who was poisoned they nailed all their scum reads and got one lynched before dying. You however don't seem to care. Make yourself look better so that the doctor feels comfortable healing you.

The two top wagons are kind of meh. Both are scummy, but it feels too obvious and easy to jump on. How is nobody pushing Ussop?

[Vote Lynch Ekkologix]

Udell got caught acting strange by multiple people and is now over correcting.
The majority of his scum reads are people that originally suspected him...like naomi.
You sound way to oppurtunist. also you and ekko and even other i have noticed been trying to use me as excuse as scum, and others who see me as town are scum.

again you look opportunist scum. :tchpepe:

[???] activated [Ground Pound]
Amelia Watson

[???] activated [#TAKOTIME]

Ninomae Ina'nis

[???] activated [Pata Pata Sensors] on [???]

Aki Rosenthal

[???] activated [KFP]

Takanshi Kiara

[???] activated [Friend!] on [???]
Probably Shirakami Fubuki

[???] activated [AsaCoco] on [???]
Kiryu Coco

???] activated [Red Heart] on [???]
Akai Haato/Haachama

[???] activated [3D Watame]
Tsunomaki Watame

[???] activated [Haachama Phone] on [???]
Haachama

[???] activated [Apex Predator] on [???]

Gawr Gura

All I see are names. It's like you guys are not even trying to get your scum reads lynched lmao

Last time I played with someone who was poisoned they nailed all their scum reads and got one lynched before dying. You however don't seem to care. Make yourself look better so that the doctor feels comfortable healing you.
Not everyone can turn into a town leader on a dime. You, however, seem to be able to turn into a ravenous "anyone but me" type in the space of a cycle

Not everyone can turn into a town leader on a dime. You, however, seem to be able to turn into a ravenous "anyone but me" type in the space of a cycle
You are missing the context....
This happened during night phase,
I was pushing him as scum and he flipped out.

The main reason I was suspecting him was because he was just coasting when as town he usually does this thing of accusing everyone and their dog as scum.

You are missing the context....
This happened during night phase,
I was pushing him as scum and he flipped out.

The main reason I was suspecting him was because he was just coasting when as town he usually does this thing of accusing everyone and their dog as scum.
So basically, he's overperforming his town game so people don't suspect he's scum? Noted.

Status
Not open for further replies.