Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, *gets lawyers briefcase* *wears a formal outfit with a scarf for some reason* *glasses* *gets into court*
*raises middle finger to the judge* then throw the lawyers briefcase at Sakura cuz I am here to attack people not defend.

So you all probably have read shit Sakura said about he wants to sheep behind experts and all that... which is not a cool way to play it looks like a way to go under the radar, not gonna talk much about this point since we already, did a lot
Sakura after UWU death was like the only one with theme knowledge and he knows that but for some reason decided not to say anything helpful unless I ask them and they give a stupid answer that is barley helpful. sometimes even wrong.
another thing...
Lanji Cucksmoke: 4 (Ena, SakuraMikoNWord, T-Pein, Xadlin, TheKnightOfTheSea)
4 out of 5 are from right faction. coincidence? maybe not. one of them is most likely scum (Xadlin) literally all of them look bad for some reason. Ena provided some reasons on why they want to vote Lanji. Xadlin and Sakura nope.
Xadlin said he randomly voted Lanji then for some reason Lanji's wagon grew bigger... this could be far fetched but here me out since the abduction must have been used before the day actions were locked, Xadlin's wagon started after that. things were going towards Lanji and to a lesser degree hayumi before that (for some reason both are from the other side, the can't be mates); I think it was targeted and they actually planned the abduction to happen to Lanji or someone else like Hayumi.

I am up for lynching oen of those 3. Knight,T-pein or Sakura.
T-pein flipping scum would actually reveal like almost all the right faction if he is scum considering the amount of lists he keeps posting but I feel more confident about Sakura so... idc if you prefer to lynch T-pein though.
Vote lynch Sakura

T-pein flipping scum would actually reveal like almost all the right faction if he is scum considering the amount of lists he keeps posting but I feel more confident about Sakura so... idc if you prefer to lynch T-pein though.
I am posting my list voluntarily...
You should be asking other people about their reads as well.
I asked multiple times and no one delivered.
cept for natalija.
And now naomi.
Udell made a list but its just of people he scumreads.

@Fujishiro
Idk about beta it basically feels like he made a post about why I am scum then all his other posts were reshaping it as another version over and over again I think that's what he has been doing all game.
like our posts would be numbered if we care but his posts would posts would be like post num 1 then post v1.02, v.1,03...etc I stopped reading his posts at some point cuz WTF
problem is...he did this once with me in the berserk game nearly 172 decades ago I was literally double confirmed town and he was town as well so IDK

My top scum reads from Left = Lanji
My top Scum read from right = Udell

If I could gain help I would lynch udell first but since Lanji's vote has traction I say we go ahead with that one first.

you said vig should tell thread if their kill lived.
like.
why would they do that?
terrible to even mention it.
"you said vig should tell thread if their kill lived"

what was said: then a townie would make the case against said person who didnt die
wont they .
you put the vote down tpein?
stick with it
stop quoting me to force me to go through these dumb convos with you.
I shouldnt need to clarify the difference between should and would
or the difference between making a case and saying " my kill failed".

lols.

4 out of 5 are from right faction. coincidence? maybe not. one of them is most likely scum (Xadlin) literally all of them look bad for some reason. Ena provided some reasons on why they want to vote Lanji. Xadlin and Sakura nope.
Xadlin said he randomly voted Lanji then for some reason Lanji's wagon grew bigger... this could be far fetched but here me out since the abduction must have been used before the day actions were locked, Xadlin's wagon started after that. things were going towards Lanji and to a lesser degree hayumi before that (for some reason both are from the other side, the can't be mates); I think it was targeted and they actually planned the abduction to happen to Lanji or someone else like Hayumi.
You mean an ability that abducts the leading wagon?

I am posting my list voluntarily...
You should be asking other people about their reads as well.
I asked multiple times and no one delivered.
cept for natalija.
And now naomi.
Udell made a list but its just of people he scumreads.
I have been literally asking people stuff all day, I believe I have the highest post count in the game and barley any of them are fluff I am literally annoyed by how much serious I am in this game. I am not going to give you the list of your dreams cuz I did question people and suspected them out loud countless times, I have asked almost everyone here I come across about reads at least once. idc what you think of me, and I am certainly not going to listen to you if you are paranoid anyway.

I have been literally asking people stuff all day, I believe I have the highest post count in the game and barley any of them are fluff I am literally annoyed by how much serious I am in this game. I am not going to give you the list of your dreams cuz I did question people and suspected them out loud countless times, I have asked almost everyone here I come across about reads at least once. idc what you think of me, and I am certainly not going to listen to you if you are paranoid anyway.
lets lynch lanji.

Not until you provide valid shit that he is scum, otherwise you are not going to convince anyone.
He is the leading wagon.
you are either going to vote for him or try to derail it as you did last phase.
If he gets lynched and flips town we can all get over it,
But as it stands he is always going to be pulling a good number of votes his way and have people tunnel him.
He has done nothing to show he is town nor has he pushed back at the people reading him as scum.
Guy is a distraction and scummy AF,
he has got to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.